Chapter 15 - Sunshine

The photo is Liv Tyler, but if ya forgot she's playing as Sabrina. and thats gonna be how she looks at Izzy in a lil bit, if ya know what i mean ;)))

Sabrina 

Today the was a concert day for the boys, Harley and I were finally going to be at one of their concerts. I was so excited, and practically jumping out of my seat while in the car. Harley was driving and kept giving me funny looks,

"Chill out Sab." Harley laughed

"Sorry, I'm just really excited to see them play." I grinned

"I can tell." She laughed again

As we arrived at the venue, I practically fell out of the car and sprinted inside. But Harley and I were stopped before we could even get in.

"You on the list?" The bouncer asked

"No, but we're with the band!" I said with a smile

The guy threw his head back and laughed, "Like I haven't heard that before."

"Hey, we're not fucking around, we really are with the band." Harley grumbled

"Get back." The guy rolled his eyes

"No, we really are!" I pleaded

I glanced past the bouncer and into the club, I saw blonde hair and hoped it was the person I thought it was,

"Steven!" I shouted

"Steve! Over here!" I shouted, waving my hand in the air

Steven's bouncy hair whipped around. He had a confused expression on his face. I waved again and he finally caught my gaze and smiled.

"Oh hey, Sabrina you made it!" Steven grinned happily

"Yes! But this guy won't let us in, he doesn't think we're telling the truth." I pouted

"What? Yeah they're with me!" Steven said, pushing past the guy and grabbing my hand

"Fucking told you." Harley spat

I gave the man a dirty look as I walked by and into the club. Harley was close behind as Steven led us backstage into the dressing room. There was a couch where people were sprawled out on, and a bunch of girls were scattered around the room. The room was dimly lit, because of the crappy lighting, and the air felt hot and smelled like smoke.

I watched one girl walk up to Duff, Harley came up behind her, grabbed the back of her neck and shoved her to the side making me laugh. I looked around and my eyes fell on Izzy. He was in the corner, a drink in his hand, and a cigarette in-between his fingers. He had his sunglasses on and his hat on, so he couldn't really see anyone; which is what he always does. 

I let go of Steven's hand, and walked up to Izzy and flicked up his hat; sending it onto the ground. Izzy looked up with a frown, but smiled when he saw it was just me.

"Sup Brina." Izzy said, taking off his sunglasses, but putting his hat back on

I shrugged, sitting next to him and gave him a kiss, but as I pulled away Izzy put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me forward again, making me giggle. I didn't protest though, I put my arms around him, until we heard cheering then Izzy pulled away and threw a beer can at the boys.

The guys don't go on stage for a few more minutes, I leaned back into Izzy with my head resting on his chest and shut my eyes. I felt comfortable and so serene around him, which is odd because most of the time I feel awkward or intimidated by other guys. But with Izzy, it's different. Everything is different with Izzy, but in a good way.