Chapter 4

"What did she mean little"

*knocking*
"come on sweetie it's time to get up for school." Dad said

"Go away dad." I said as I fell out of bed trying to get ready.

Dad walks in and see's me in my panties on the floor and gave me a godsmack look.

"Dad get out!" I shouted and throw a book at him.

After I got ready I head out to the bus stop, and trying to avoid dad

I meet Andathin at the bus stop. Now would be the best time I could ask him what his sister meant. "Hi Andathin." I said cheerfully.

"Hi Amber." He said. " I'm sorry about yesterday if that was weird." Andathin said.

"Ya, ummm about that. What did your sister mean by little?" I said with a curious look in my face.

His face turned a bright red color. "Ummm. That's kinda personal to me." He said quietly.

"Please tell me. I'm not going to judge you." I said

"I'll just text you what it means. I just need your number... Hey Amber, what's your number?" He asked.

"It's 820-***-****." I told him.

I receive a text message from him. I blush after I see the text and looked up. "Your into that kinda stuff." I asked

"Yes. I am." Andathin mumbled.

"It's ok there's nothing wrong with it. I just thought you didn't like anyone." I said

The bus arrives and we get on. On the way to school I sit next to Bethany.(My best friend.)

"So who's you boyfriend? He's really cute." Bethany asked.

I blush. "He's not my boyfriend. We're just friends." My face was bright red.

"Oh, then I guess you don't mind if I take him for myself." Bethany said

"NOOO!" I shouted. Everyone looked and stared at me.

When the bus arrived at school, I got off to see Andathin's face looking at me.

"What happened?" He asked

"Oh it was nothing important." I said as I was blushing.

"Ok. Well..... Would you like to come over to my house for dinner tonight?" Andathin asked.

"YES!!" I shouted out of excitement." Sooo... Is this like a date?" I asked

"Yes, unless you just want to get to know each other first." He said.

"Let's just get to know each other first." I said. Although I really started to have a crush on him.

*ring*

"Off to first period." We both sighed.