Chapter 9

Andathin's POV

Well today was very eventful, and everything's still according to plan. We just left a fancy restaurant and I can tell she had fun. Now it's just time to walk home.

"Hey Andathin, did you have fun today, because I know I did." Amber said.

"I had a blast!" I exclaimed in happiness.

By the time we reached her drive way it was late, but her family was still gone.

"Hey Amber..." I said nervously.

"Yes? What is it?" She replied.

"Well... I... Ummmm." Come on Andathin get you act together.  " I was wanting to know if you'd like to be my... Ummmm." I stuttered.

Amber walks up to me and kisses my lips with passion. We brake away after a whole minute.

"Of course, I'd love to be yours Andy." She whispered in my ear.

At that point I was shocked with happiness. The next thing I know is getting another amazing kiss from Amber.
-----———-–—------------------------

Ambers POV

After I kissed my new boyfriend I could tell he loved it. His facial expression was so cute. I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Would you like to come in for a bit? My family is still gone." I asked.

"Sure. But it's going to be dark soon so I can't stay long." He told me.

"Wanna meet the family when they get home? Or are you the type that hides the relationship from everyone?" I asked.

"I'd love to meet your family." He said nervously.

"Yay!" I squealed.

5 minutes past of us cuddling on the couch. Then my phone starts to ring ruining this perfect moment.

"Hello?" I say without reading the caller ID.

"Is this Amber?" A deep voice asked.

"Ummm... Yes...  Who is this?" I asked nervously.

"I'm Doctor Smith, I'm calling to tell you that your family had a serous car wreck. And that their in critical condition." Dr. Smith says.

I don't reply but hang the phone up shocked with tears falling down my face.

"Amber?  What's wrong? What happened?" Andathin asked holding me tightly.

-----------------------------------------

1. What do you think will happen next?

2. What do you want to happen next?

3. How long do you think Andathin and Amber's love for eachother will last?

4. What do you think with happen to her family?

Comment and star for more

Love Jason.