Chapter 13

Amber's POV

"I'm ready." I say nervously.

Andathin started to walk. I quickly walked and leaned into his side.

"It's going to be aright. I promise." He says reassuringly while I grip his hand tighter.

When we reach the front desk a nice lady was sitting in a chair.

"Hello, were here to see my mom. Elizabeth Wicket." I say shaking.

"Would you like to see the rest of your family as well or just her?" She asks.

"All of my family please." I respond looking at the ground.

"Go right up the elevator. It's just down the hall on the left." She replied.

"Thank you." I say to her as me and Andathin walk to the elevator. My grip on his hand is tightening with ever step we take.

When we reach the rooms their waiting in Andathin pulls me close to him. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied and walked in the room. "Mom?" I say as I hear the heart monitor beep with ever second.

I turn around and see the rest of my family. My father, my little brother and sister.

"Doctor, how much longer are they going to be like this?" I ask with worry.

"Maybe for another 2 weeks or even a month." He replied.

"Oh, okay." I say with sadness. "What's wrong with them?" I ask the doctor.

"Their all in deep comma's. And the little girl seems to be in the worst of it." The doctor replies.

When I heard those words come out of his mouth I started crying. Andathin pulled me close into his chest and held me tightly.

"I think it's time to go Amber." Andathin says as I look at him.
-----—------—-----—-----------—---—--—-

Andathin's POV

As we were walking out of the hospital to go back home Amber hugs me tightly.

"Andathin, thank you so much for helping me get through this. I know it's not how you wanted to spend the weekend but it means a lot to me... I love you." Amber said.

" I love you too, and I would do anything for you baby." I replied trying to cheer her up.

"Really? Could you carry me home please?" She said laughing.

"Of course sweetheart." I replied as I picked her up princess style.
-------------------------------—-—------—-

To Be Continued...