Chapter 15

Andathin's POV

When I woke up I see that my little angle is still sleeping in bed. Her flawless body clad in her pink comforter and her little black shorts and matching tank top. I kiss her for head and go to the bathroom to take a much needed shower. After my shower I started thinking about what Amber would like to eat for her brunch. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and quickly realized​ that Amber had absolutely no food in the fridge and cabinets. I walk back in the room to grab my wallet and red Bring Me the Horizon hoodie to go to the corner store across the street to pick up some food.

"She'll still be sleeping when I get back" I said to myself.

When I got to the store the first THING I saw was my ex Jessica's car, it was a Ford Pinto Cruising Wagon. Oh boy did I hate her and what she did to my life.

I walk into the store and try to avoid her seeing me, I'm not going to let some snob stop me by getting in the way of me buying amber food. I grab all the necessary materials needed for pancakes but the eggs. On my way to the eggs is when Jessica stopped me.

"Oh hey Andy, I didn't know you shopped. What are you getting?" She asked while digging through my basket.

"Just go away and leave me alone Didn't you see how much of my life you messed up, and now you follow me here? What happened to you last boy tom?" I snapped at her.

"Tom? Me and him are over, we've been appart for 2 weeks now, and why are you being such an ass to me? " She responded trying to play the innocent game.

"Do you not REMEMBER the pain thay you caused me? Plus the simple fact that I moved away from my home because you got me kicked out of school." I said with anger in my voice.

"I'm sorry Andathin.  I know I messed up, but can you please give me a second chance? I'm begging you." She pleaded.

"No... " I growled out of anger. She messed up my life, why does she think that I'll give her a second chance?

"No Jessica, I don't give second chances. One chance is all it takes, a second chance isn't going to prove anything different. So please, leave me alone." I said then walked to the checkout area.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ambers POV

*yawns and pats the side Andathin was sleeping on*

I raise my head and realize that he wasn't in bed any more.

"ANDATHIN?!?!" I shout and he doesn't come in my room. I get up and walk into the kitchen, still no Andathin. I go into the living room to see if he's in there, still no sign of him. By now my anxiety is kicking in.  I hate being alone, "where was Andathin? Did he leave me? Will he ever come back? Is he even going to come back?" I said in my head as tears start to run down my face

"I'm all alone, I don't have anyone." I start to say as I begin to cry.

*door lock unlocking noise*

I see Andathin walking in the door with bags of items that I don't really care about right now. I get off the couch and run straight in his embrace as he starts to hug me.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong baby?" Andathin asked with much concern.

"I... I... I was alone... I thought you left me... I thought you weren't coming back" I said as I started balling my eyes out.

"What?! I'd never do anything such thing like that to you honey." He said and kissed my forehead.

The moment I felt his soft lips touch my forehead I was calm. Of course I was still shaking but it began to die down as we stood there hugging eachother.

"I'm right here amber, I'm right here." He said reasuringly as he rubed my back.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Andathins POV

I had to do something to make her calm down.

"Let's get you something to munch on, okie?" I stated and she just nodded into my chest. I pick up the little cutie that's hugging me and set her on the counter and begin to get all the things I need to make her Pancakes, eggs, and Bacon. I knew she wasn't going to eat it all, which was fine by me. I'll finish up whay she doesn't eat, just aslong as she eats some of it.

After I'm done cooking I make her pate, then set her and the food at the table.

"Bone appetit" I say and kiss my fingertips like the Italian chiefs do to try and make her laugh but all I got was a smile, which I'm still okay with of course.

She takes about of the Pancake and had a amazed look on her face. After her first bit she duge in until the plate was empty.

I guessed she could eat it all, welp I'm proud of her. She seems to be getting a little happier with each passing 30 minutes.

I pat her head and pick her up to take her to her room.

"Sooooo I wad wondering Whats you want to do today." I tell her and she just looks like she's pondering about something.

"Ummmm. Could we go shopping?  I'd understand if you won't be able to buy anything but I'd still like to just looks at their items." She stated to politely.

"Of course munch, I'll be down stairs cleaning the dishes I dirtied up." I responded and after I was done I sat on the couch and ordered a Uber to come and pick us up. It only took her about 13 minutes till she was ready.

When she was finished she walked down stairs, she had on the most adorable outfit ever. A cyan blue short dress(but not too short), cat ears, plushy kitten knee socks along with her blue low cut converses.

I takes me a minute to get the words out of my mouth. "Are... Are you ready?" I ask

"Of course, and I hope what I'm wearing is alright." Amber replies with.

"Baby its more then alright, its perfect." I respond to her with and start to hold her hand as we walk out to the door.

TO BE CONTINUED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry everyone for the long update, I had some person problems to deal with. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.