Chapter 16

Andathins POV

"I hope what I'm wearing is alright." Amber replies with.

"Baby its more then alright, its perfect." I respond to her with and start to hold her hand as we walk out to the door.

After we locked the house we wait two or so minute for the Uber driver to get here. When the car finally arrived Amber froze.

"Were getting in... In there?" She whispered.

"Yes sweet pea, don't worry I'll protect you if anything bad happens okay?" I respond to her question and hop into the back seat and she followed behind me. As I was buckling her and myself up the driver introduced himself to us.

"Hello, I'm Frank and today I will be your short term driver." Frank told us.

"Hello Frank, I'm Andathin and this is Amber. " I respond while pointing at Amber.

"Nice to meet you two, now let's talk music. I listen to alot of rock and emo, and just by looking at you I can tell you do as well." He informed is.

"Well its settled then, emo music it is." I respond slightly laughing.

______________________________________

Ambers POV

After Frank started driving us to the mall my favourite song came on, "be my escape" I know every word to this song and when Andathin saw that I was whispering the lyrics he smiled at me and started singing along too, it wasn't much longer until Frank started singing along as well.

*20 minutes pass of us singing songs*

"Well we're here, and it was nice meeting you two." Frank said as he was pulling in.

Andathin was talking to him and handed him something. I guess it was money for the ride or something, I wouldnt know because I've never used Uber before. Anyways after they finished talking he grabbed my hand and started walking us into the mall.

I've never been to a mall this big, it was AMAZING.

"So where are we going first cuteness?" He asked me while looking around humming a small tone.

"Hmmmm well could we go to build a bear. If you dont mind, I'd like to get a stuffed animal for my little brother." I replied to him.

"Okie, we can go there. Matter of fact I'll get you one." Andathin says while booping my nose.

On our way into the build-a-bear section of the mall I saw so many cute teddy bears and there it was. A Pikachu stuffy, well the skin of it of course. After I finished building the bear I decided to put a small little heart inside of it with my kiss on it to make it extra special.

"Alrighty sweety, turn around." Andathin said out of no where startling me.

Once I turned I saw that he had two bears that represented us, I didn't know how to respond so I just hug him.

"Well, do you like them?" He questions me.

I finally respond to him by nodding my head. The feeling I get when I'm around him feels so good. I feel little, but also safe. Could this be whay little space feels like?

As I'm questioning myself Andathin takes all three stuffies and pays for them.

"Come on baby, you wouldn't want to get left behind would you?"Andathin says as he's walking out of the build-a-bear store.

"Right behind you!" I replied while chasing after him.

After I caught up with him I grabbed his arm and hugged it tight.

"You've got a death grip love, why's that?" Andathin asked while smiling.

"Well, remember when you were talking about littles and little space, well I'd like to give it try." I responded blushing.

Andathin himself has a slight blush on his cheeks. Andathin then puts his arm around me and pulls me in as were walking around in the mall.

"If that's the case then I'm glad we're at the mall, we'll need to get the necessary essentials." Andathin says while taking me somewhere in the mall.

Andathin starts to slow his walking pace as we get closer to a baby section of the mall.

"Littles have a certain age and when their in that age they like to have things baby's do such as: bottles, pack's, stuffies, blankies, etc. We're going to go into this baby store and I'd like for you to pick out a few things you'd like to have." Andathin turned to say as we were entering the store.

I look around and find a very cute paci that seems like it'd match me. It was a light cyan blue with two streaks of a fading hot pink color. I didn't look for a second paci, I moved on to looking for a blanket. The blanket I found was the cutest thing ever. It was a Lilo & Stitch blankie, which was my favourite movie of all times. Andathin said he'll go ahead and pick the bottle so all I had to do was find 2 stuffies. Not noticing myself I start skipping around in the store, I give in and skip around liking the feeling I have. I walking up to Andathin handing him the 2 stuffies I'd like to have. One was a cute little unicorn and the other one was a puffy penguin.

______________________________________

Andathins POV

I put all of the stuff Amber picked out on the counter and the bottle I picked out for her to pay for.

"I'm hungry." Amber says as she's tugging on my shirt.

I guess she's giving into being in little space, she looks so cute and adorable. I might aswell give her my daddy side.

"Okay princess, well go find something after this." I say as I'm patting her hair.

He face was the best after that, she was blushing a bright rose red for a few second.

After paying for the items we roamed the store looking for food places. In a split second I feel Amber pulling me toward a Bushes Chicken.

"Let's eat here pretty please, I LOVE Bushes Chicken!" Amber exclaims.

"Okay baby girl we'll eat their." I say slightly laughing.

After ordering we sat down.

"Okay princess, since I now have some time to talk to you, I need to tell you your rules so you'll stay in check and out of trouble." I tell Amber.

"Do you have them right now?" She asks.

'No love, not yet. I'll most likely make them when we get back to your house." I reply as our food arrives to our table.

After we get done eating we make out way to the exit.

Good think I have Franks number now, hopefully he's in the area to give us a ride again.

*Hey Frank, do you think its possible to give us another ride?*

*Yea no problem mate, I'll be at the mall in 5 minutes*

After about 5 minutes he pulls up and we hop in.

"Hey, you drove us before." Amber exclaims with happiness while pointing at Frank.

"Yes baby girl, he did." I say to her as I'm buckling her in.

After I get in I tell Frank the address of Ambers house. On the way their we jammed out to music once again.

Once we're here Amber runs into the house with all of the purchased goods while I stay outside for a few more second and talk to Frank.

"Well it was nice meet you mate, we should hang out sometime." Frank says with a smile.

"Alrighty man, see you around." I reply shaking his hand.

Walking up to the house i say to myself, "let's see what kind of mess my little kitten has made."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long waited update guys.  Hope you enjoy.

Love Jason.