Charpter 8

Ambers POV.

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I sit up and turn my screen on.

* 5 new messages from Andathin*

Good morning beautiful

I hope you had sweet dreams

Text me when you wake up please

Starting to worry about you...

Please wake up!

I text him back telling him that I'm okay and everything. We also agreed on going to the park later.

"Hey momma I'm going out for a bit." I shouted down the hallway. I didn't hear a response so I went into the kitchen to scope out the place.

Everyone was gone. All I looked on the fridge and found a note, saying that they went to the mall to go shopping. I texted my mom that I was going out with Bethany for a little.

It was 11 so if I get back from hanging with Bethany by 1, then I'll have some time with Andathin.

I don't know what Andathin has planned for today, but I hope it fun.

When Bethany arrives she's fashionably late like always.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked.
"Let's go see a movie" I exclaimed.

"Wanna bring Andathin?" She says with that playful sarcasm in her voice.

I started to blush. "Ummmm... No I don't think he wants to hangout today." I say nervously.

"What? Do you to love birds have plans for later?" She said laughing.

By this point in as red as a cherry. " Maybe..." I said trying to keep my cool.

"Whatever, let's just go see a movie."
-------------------------------\--------/

Andathin's POV

It's 12 almost 1 which was the time me and Amber planned on having out. Today Im going to take her out for some ice cream, and then go for a walk.

Then I after I walk her home. I'm going to ask her out. I really do hope she says yes. Honestly I feel like she's the one.

*ding*

I check my phone to see a message from Amber.

Hey I'm at your door. Are you read?

I don't reply back and I grab my wallet and walk out the door to hug her.

"Hey there beautiful. You look very pretty today" I said passionately.

-----------------------------------------

1. What did you think about this chapter?

2. What should happen next

3. Should Andathin have a weird Ex that starts to stalk him?

4. What do you think will happen next?

-comment and star-

Love Jason