chapter 14

Andathins POV

When we arrive to her house she seems a little down.

"Hey baby what's the matter?" I question her.

"I just don't want you to go and leave me." She replied with watery eyes.

"Baby baby baby, I'm not going anywhere." I said reassuringly to her as we walked through the door. When we got to her room I set her down on the bed.

"So what would you like to do?" I asked

"Well, I would kinda like to just sit down and cuddle or something." She responded.

"Of course baby love, would you also like to watch a movie too?" I questioned going through her movies.

"Mhmm, yes please." She replied.

"Hmmmmm wanna come and help pick out a movie or just sit there and get comfy?" I questioned her.

Amber jumped off the bed and walked towards me. She got down and snatched a movie and handed to me.

"This one, please?" She responded.

I turned the move case over and saw that it was the lion king.

"Okie baby doll, let's get this started" I told her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV

I get comfy again in my bed while he's starting the movie. I pat on the bed where I want him to sit. I hope he does sit there so I can use his lap as a pillow.

Andathin sits down and i lay on him. He starts to play with my hair as I watch the movie. I feel like he's the one. And that he's so perfect and sweet and nice to Me.

Next thing I know I wake up with droll dripping off my cheek.

"ANDYYY!?!?!" I screamed and his head pop up from my floor.

"Yes baby what's wrong?" He asked just waking up too.

"Why you sleeping on the floor?" I questioned him.

"Well because there was no room left on your bed." He responded laughing.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I could just lay on you I wouldn't mind." I told him.

Andathin starts to slower climb up on my bed like a wolf. He them pounces at me in a playful way.

"Let's get some sleep you silly girl." He said.

So I crawled up on his chest and got comfy. His body felt so good. I'd rather sleep on him then my mattress.

I then felt myself falling back to sleep

______________________________________

To Be Continued