•2•

They dance.. to Run.

Bts is shocked and impressed.
this was KXXP's best choreography to date.

The boys cheered them on, but two of them stayed silent in amazement.. Namjoon & Yoongi.

They stared at them- they stared at them long and hard. remembering each detail of their faces and how smoothly their bodies moved in the light-- these two were like no other. 

they wanted to be there forever, stuck in that moment; permanently. 

Yoongi watched as Trix's brown eyes sparkled upon the light, and Namjoon watched Max's do the same.

as the dance came to an end; of which the pair did not want it to, ever,  KXXP's signature final move, a raise of the hand to the sky, was upon them.

 They hit it perfectly, their chins and hands raising to the sky as the song comes to a close.

"Well."  V says, still in shock from witnessing his personal favorite group, perform right in front of his eyes.

They all sit, starting to clap.

Giving a standing ovation, the boys begin to get up and walk towards the duo.

"You guys did great.." Hobi speaks, trailing off, his eyes gazing over towards Namjoon & Yoongi, staring at the two dancers, smiling their asses off.

The boys begin saying their goodbyes after talking to the duo for a while, their night beginning to pass faster and faster. Before they knew it, it was 1 am, they were exhausted, but had one more thing to do.

"Cmon max, lets go set the date on the upload ."

"We gotta make a log first.." He says, running to the workroom computer, a smile plastered upon his face, spread from ear to ear. 

"Annyeong! This is KXXP here, to tell you, we have the video done and ready to go. But, we couldnt have done it without the lovely members of BTS coming to visit us and cheering us on! so, THANK YOU BOYS! we really appreciate the visit and hope to have more long late night conversations with you,""and we hope we didn't embarrass ourselves too bad!" Trix chimes in.Max laughs and turns back to the computer, clicking through emails, replying to them and chiming on about how great the night has been. Minutes pass by as the two talk about their upcoming choreography videos, their upcoming covers and eventually slip on their upcoming album."But pretty much thats all the time we have tonight. we'll see you soon loves, Peace, from Trix & I!" The pair sends the video to the fanchat, schedules the upload time for the dance video.The duo shuts the computer off, standing up, and giving eachother a high-five.They grab their stuff, put their masks on, and turn the lights off.They leave the building, proud of what theyve accomplished."We did good tonight, kid." Max speaks, leaning his head on Trix's small, short shoulder."Yeah.. Yeah we did." Trix smiles under their mask."I'm really proud of you! You did good around Yoongi~" Max coos, laughing under his mask."Shut upppp.." Trix laughs, walking the street with their best friend, laughing, being their normal selves."Don't move, losers." someone says behind them, in korean, striking them nervous.They continue to walk, ignoring the situation."I said don't move." The voice seems familiar, but they cant quite connect it. it seems distorted."Who are you and what do you want, exactly?" Max says, not turning around, nervous of what he'd face."Turn around, slowly of course, and just face me for a minute. I just wanna talk." the voice speaks, the distortion slowly seeming to wear off."What if i don't want to turn around?" Trix says.

"I'll drag you into the alleyway and talk." They speak once more."I'll turn around first, Trix, if theres danger you know our word. I'll say it." Max says, turning his body around slowly, shocked at what he sees, but pleased."And what was it you wanted to talk about, Ta-""Don't say it, Max. we're in public." He speaks."Taehyungggg~" Max coos, in a whispering voice"Really??" Trix says, turning around. Giggling a bit."Shut up." Tae speaks, beginning to walk with them."Anyways, i wanted to talk to you guys. Me and the rest of the guys wanted to know if we can hang out with you guys tomorrow?" He continues."Fuck yeah!" Trix practically-almost-pretty much screams."Trix!" Max smacks their shoulder lightly."We'd love to. Especially since the video goes live tomorrow! But, we do have recording at around 10am, so if you'd like to come along then, too, feel welcome. We'll treat you guys to breakfast if you'd like!" Max continues."My my, what a kind little cutie you are." Tae smiles."T-Thanks.." Max blushes, keeping his head forward"Oh, and by the way, we wanted to give you guys this. It's my number, text me i'll put you in a groupchat with the others so it's easier to get their contacts." Tae smiles once again."I've gotta head back with the boys now but we'll see you guys tomorrow!" Tae speaks, blasting off before they could say bye.Tomorrow's gonna be fun for them.