•12•

Namjoon's POV

"He's okay. The surgery went well... But he can't perform for like a week," Trix says, a smile raising their cheeks.

"Thank god." Yoongi says.

Everyone sits down, twiddling their thumbs.

The next three days we waited for Max to wake up,

One day they even kicked us out, aka the day Max woke up. Thankfully, yes, he's completely fine by now. He's leaving the hospital today.

as we're waiting for Max's papers to be issued, Hoseok and I went down to the cafeteria for some drinks.

"I'm really excited for Max to finally be released." Hobi says, his smile widening.

"I am too." I smile back at him, but then begin to fall into my thoughts, and start staring out into space.

"Hey. Don't zone on me now, Joon." Hobi snaps his fingers, calling me back.

"Huh? Oh, sorry." I laugh a bit, waiting for a text from Yoongi. 

"Still no text from Yoongs?" Hobi asks me.

"Not yet. Don't worry, he'll text soon." I say, not expecting my phone to go off the next second.

"And there it is." I smile, Hobi jumping up, grabbing his stuff and running back towards the elevators.

"Damn you, Hoseok!" I laugh, running after him.

Max's POV

Well everyone is here, trying to make me feel better, but I'm getting out today, so I'll be okay.

Everyone has been crowding around me for the last few hours, but FINALLY, I got my papers back and now they're taking every IV out of me, every monitor and every single machine, GONE.

I've been in the hospital for like a week? I don't know, it feels like a long time.

But, so what, I'm getting out now and that's gonna be great.

"Trix. Hey, how long have I been in here?" I ask.

"Four days total." They reply.

"Damn, it feels like it's been a week." I smile.

"Probably because you were sleeping." They laugh.

"I'm heeeeeeereeeeeeee! Where's my best friend? Can I hug him? Please?" Hobi giggles, running into the room with a smile plastered onto his face.

"I'm here too. Is he all ready to go?" Namjoon says, shutting the door calmly behind him.

"All fixed up and ready to go, Yep." Trix speaks.

I change in the bathroom, and we all leave.

"So, Max, What'd you dream about while you were out?" Jungkook asks.

"Sex. Lots of it. and not with Joon."

"I'm joking." I laugh.

"Max, you're fucking dead." Joon says, chasing me into the car.

I jump into the passenger seat, laughing and shutting the door before Namjoon reaches me.

"Little fucker." He laughs at me, coming around the car, and getting into the driver's seat, kissing me on the cheek and starting the car. 

"Everyone in? We need to get this car back to our buses." Namjoon asks, turning around, and nodding.

We begin the drive towards the buses, listening to music, talking, the normal stuff.

I'm gonna miss this when i go away..