•5• 'Upside Down'

(Do not play the song until it says!thanks! <3)
Continued, Max's POV.
Yoongi rushed through the door.
"You're gonna wanna come see this," he begins.

We all rush out to the main room where there was a segment on TV about BTS and KXXP.

"Local Kpop groups, Bangtan Sonyeondan, and KXXP, recently came out publicly about their interlinks with eachother, causing fan outbursts everywhere," the reporter stated.

"That's fucking bullshit!" Trix says.

"In that, KXXP's Member, Max, Tweeted about potential breakup situations with partner Rap Monster from Bangtan Sonyeondan."

"Also completely bullshit." I say.

"There's been several rumors about a pregnancy scare with Max, who recently revealed he is biologically female-gendered." The reporter continues.

"I'm on fucking hormone blockers! Not to mention I got a fucking dick, do they need me to pull my pants dow-" I begin, only to get cut off.

"Max. Calm down, it's the media. You know how they get." Yoongi says, patting my shoulder.

"Call the driver. Call BigHit. We're addressing this shit now, and here."

Suddenly, MY phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Max, It's Joon. What's going on? Pregnancy scares? Is this true?" It's Namjoon. Great.

"I have a penis." Is all I say.

Trix, not knowing the state of the situation falls to their knees, laughing their ass off.

"Shut up. I have a dick." I speak.

Yoongi too, falls flat on his stomach laughing as hard as he can.

"CAN BOTH OF YOU STOP MAKING FUN OF MY DICK?" I speak, hearing Namjoon begin to break too.

"I'll shove it down your throats if you don't shut up." I say to all of them.

They all laugh harder.

"Anyways, Namjoon, I'm not pregnant. You know this." I speak.

"I know.. I just wanted to call and make sure, but I was joking. I was calling to ask you what's with the breakup thing? Did you breakup with me without my knowledge?" He says. I can feel him smiling behind his phone.

"No, Joon. Of course not. Anyways, I'll call you when this is sorted. I love you." I smile.

"Bye cutie. Love you." He hangs up.

"Now-- you, assholes, updates on BigHit and the news?" I say, putting my phone on the small platform in the wall.

"You're  getting interviewed tomorrow at 11. Please prepare for the harsh questions." Yoongi  speaks.

"I'm ready." I say.

"Please DO NOT spurt out that you have a penis again to them." Trix giggles.

I smile a bit. "Yeah. Maybe." I say.

After the interview and clearing things up, one week later.

"TRIX! COME ON WE GOTTA GO TO THE SHOOT." I yell.

"Triiiiiiix." I say, entering their room.

"I will drag you out of this fucking bed." I say.

"Give me five more minutes." They say.

"No. Get up. We gotta go." I say again.

"I'm gonna lift you out of this bed." I speak.

I begin to walk over to their bed, lifting them out of it.
"Wh- MAX WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN!" They squeal.

"You're getting in the shower." I say, laughing while carrying them towards the shower.

"Max NOOOO!" They laugh, continuing to try to get out of my arms.

"Not today. You need to smell fresh and not like a coke bottle." I giggle.
I place them in the shower, clothes and all.

"I'll grab you some clothes." I smile.

                     Thirty minutes later..

"You ready Max?" Trix says, skipping out of their room, walking towards me.

"Yeah." I smile, we both leave.

Hundreds- maybe even a thousand photographers are outside, photographing us and asking questions.

All I can see is Namjoon and Yoongi sitting on top of the car we're supposed to be in, behind all the flashing lights.

One photographer pushes trix lightly and they fall down.

"Hey! The fuck was that for? Do you think it's cool to push an idol down? Calm your nerves." I flip them off, picking Trix up.

Yoongi jumps down, running into the sea of cameras and pushing people aside to get to us.

"Come on guys. I'll guide you." He says.

He guides us through the sea of assholes- I mean paparazzi, leading us to our car, Namjoon hopping down and opening the door for us.

Another 30 minutes later..

"Okay, so, we made a dance for this but since you have the entire street blocked off for us I'm guessing we're only doing certain dance scenes, hm?" I say towards the director.

"Yep. Time to start, start walking past the car." He speaks.

The music starts. (cue for song.)

We start pretending like our cars broken, walking down the street.

We lip sync, when it gets to the chorus we dance a little bit.

The song continues, different scenes going different places etc etc. You can probably fit in the gaps. (Use your imagination as for what their music video was like.)

It was a fun shoot, then it was over.

We went home, hung out with Yoongi and Namjoon.

Today's been.. yeah. Pretty good.