•16• 'Departure; 2'

Month 8; final day

The album has been teased for the past few months and thankfully, these long eight months are finally over.

I begin getting ready, (outfit listed above) it's 4:30 am, my flight is at 6.
It's 5 pm back in Korea, soon to be 6.

I can't wait to hug everyone when I get back.

It's a 14hr flight and then an hour drive from Seoul to our apartment.

I pack my stuff, and get into the cab and leave.

I text Joon, alerting him that I'm leaving and should be there soon.

I'm not sure if Jackson and the gang are coming back to Korea today too, but if they are, hey, plane buddies!
I eventually reach the airport, you know the deal from then on.

I put my headphones in and watch out of the window as the hours tick by. I'm excited to see everyone.

I get a text. it's from Trix.

T: Hoseok is kind of flipping his shit.

Me; why exactly?

T: BigHit just called him. They're giving us an early copy of the album.

Me; shit, really?

T: yeah. We're getting it once you land. Well, like, we're going to BigHit and grabbing the copy.

Me; nice. Oh, we're taking off. Gotta blast.

T: ✌️

I turn my phone off, staring out of the window watching as we take off.

15 hours later..

I wake up, being shaken lightly by an attendant. everyone's left the plane, and it's time for me to do the same.

I call Joon, alerting him I'm leaving the airport now.

I can practically hear him jumping up and down.

I get in the cab, and wait another hour to get to the apartment.

Once we get there, I grab my stuff. It's raining, surprisingly.

I absolutely love the rain though, what a good welcome home.

I press the elevator's button up to the top floor, where our apartment is.

We have a split-level apartment, it's practically like a condo? I don't know.

I get to the floor and walk through the halls, taking my mask off whilst I walk.

I get to our apartment, and grab my keys out of my pocket.

I can hear Yoongi and Trix talking, along with everyone else.

By the time I stick my keys in the door, the door swings open.

It's Kookie.

He grabs me and hugs me tightly, I even hear a light cry. Is he crying?

I laugh and push him off a bit so I can get to everyone else.

Tae waves to me as I walk through the door, and I grab my keys from the door.

Trix notices my entrance and runs over and hugs me.

"Hi." I giggle, hugging them tightly.

"How is everything?" They ask.

"Good."

"Where's the fucking album, loser?" Yoongi says from behind me.

"Hey, yongle boy." I say, hugging him.

"Where's Joon?" I ask.

"He went upstairs to grab something? I think?" Yoongi replies.

"I'll go get him for you." Hoseok says.

"Thank you, Hopes." He shoots me a smile.

"Maaaaax." Jimin whines, he comes over and hugs me.

"Hi Jiminie." I hug him back.

"Max. Someone's here to see you." I hear Hoseok from upstairs.

I turn around to see Joon at the bottom of the steps.

Of course, instinctively, I run to him and jump in his arms.

I hug him tightly, kissing him as well.

I hear a bunch of 'awwww's coming from around the room, so naturally I flip everyone off.

Joon puts my legs to the ground, but my arms still remain wrapped around his torso.

I'm like 8 inches shorter than him, So of course I look like an ant, clinging to a tall strand of grass.

"I missed you." I say, staring up at him.

"Missed you more." He smiles, placing a kiss on my forehead.

I disconnect from him for a minute to walk over to hug everyone who I haven't hugged yet.

By the time I hug everyone, the doorbell rings and I'm quite confused.

Trix runs over to get it, and to my shock, it's Jackson.

"Well shit." I whisper.

"If it isn't my New York partner in crime." Jackson says, coming over and hugging me.

"Hey, J. I wasn't expecting you to be here."

"We live in the same apartment building. I heard your voice in the halls earlier, I could hear you humming." He laughs.

"Shit, you heard that?" I ask.

"Yeah. And I know what it was, too." He shoots me a wink and walks over to Trix to talk to them.

I laugh, especially since nobody else knows what is going on.

Jackson is probably here to show everyone my album. I could tell he had something in his pocket.

"Everyone, i just got the go ahead." Jackson calls out.

Fucking knew it.

"Since I was with Max the entire New York trip, I'm going to be playing the album, but first,"

"Here is the music video for Max's first song, on the album, and new single, Attention." He smiles, putting the disc into the DVD player, and playing it on our tv.

Namjoon comes over and stands next to me, watching the video and smiling like crazy. I can tell he's proud.

I'm so happy that I'm finally home.