•3• "Hypnotized."

9:35 AM, BigHit recording studio.
25 Minutes until the arrival of Bangtan.

"Good morning, KXXP. How was your sleep? Is the video done, too?" Their producer asks.

"But of course! We slept well, danced our asses off and goofed around as usual, thank you for asking." The pair smiles at the producer, excited to get started with not only writing but producing and making songs of their own.

"So, i was thinking, since your style is more of a chill but hyper type, lets try a bit of a BTS vibe, eh?" The producer speaks.

"We're down, especially since BTS is coming down here to hang out in a few minutes. It'll be cool for them to check out our new stuff!" Max smiles, brushing his hair out of the way and facing Trix excited for the recording session.

"Anyways, you can step in the booth, tell me how you want this song and start singing. Do you have the notes and stuff written down?" The producer asks.

"Of course. Here, I wrote it. It's called Hypnotized" Trix says, handing the piece of paper to the producer and heading into the booth.

"This song is emotional.. Proud of you, Kiddo." Max says, reading the lyrics.

"So I'm thinking of having Max the second verse, have you both sing the chorus and bridge, we can have you sing the first verse. Sound good?" The producer says, beginning the music.

They begin singing, Trix rapping the first verse, but not before Bangtan walks in, them not noticing.

The second verse hits, Max getting into it, rapping his ass off, clapping along and everything, But he looks up, caught dead in his tracks, being stared down by Namjoon.

He's nervous, shaking slightly, but still hitting the rap perfectly, moving his eyes back to the paper.

The song ends, them laughing at the end to give it that extra "fuck you" vibe.

Everyone outside the booth claps, smiling at the pair.

The pair hops off of the little boothchairs, and walking over to the boys.

"Hey Namjoon." Max speaks.

"Yep?" He says back.

"I saw you staring back there. Either you're really interested in my rapping.."

"..Or me." He whispers, winking and walking away.

He walks towards Trix, Trix staring him down, smiling lightly. Trix knows something just went down.

"You flirted with him didn't you?" Trix speaks.

"Not quite." Max replies, staring Yoongi down, ready to drag his best friend over there to talk to him.

"You're coming with me," Max begins.

"You're meeting your oppa and you're gonna like it." He continues.

"What?-" Trix tries to oblige but is quickly tugged by the arm towards Yoongi.

They didn't realize how much BTS liked them, Yoongi and Namjoon especially.

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi. Admit your feelings." Jin speaks.

"It's not gonna happen. We don't know them well enough." I speak, looking dead in his eyes.

"You're gonna have to at some point. Not to mention they're both fans!" Jin continues.

"I don't care right now." I snap a bit.

"What are you two talking about?" Namjoon asks.

"Certain feelings certain people need to admit to certain people before certain people get big and certain people start going on tour." Jin says.

"Yeah, But who's feelings for who?" Namjoon continues.

"Fucking WHAT?" Jin practically yells, us both shushing him immediately.

"You have a crush on Trix too?" I speak up.

"No. Max. Ever since i started watching their stuff." Namjoon speaks again.

Trix's POV

Did i hear that correctly?

Is this for real?
Am i dreaming?

"Max. Pinch me." I speak, completely astonished.

"Why exactly?" Max asks.

"Did you not fucking hear that you cotton-eared fuck?"

"O-ur Bia-ses Ha-ve Crush-es On Us Y-ou FUCK-ING FU-CK!"

"No. didn't hear that." Max laughs at me, Fanboying my ass off.

"I can tell how excited you are on the inside. Do you wanna go talk to them?" I ask.

"Yeah.. But.. lets make sure to tease them," He begins.

"Leave hints that we like them too." He finishes.

"Oh you bet your ass I'm gonna." I speak.

We interlock arms and start walking over towards the boys, deep in their conversation about us, Eomma Jin ranting at them, yelling, almost.