Introduction

This first fanfic of mine has one of my favourite group, Infinite. I have been trying to do other stories but I think this one will be able to progress. I got this idea when I watched the korean drama of The Girl Who Can Sees Smell and korean movie, Psychometry. There are other characters in this story such as Shinee Onew and Key as well as Vixx N. There will be WooGyu moments and I hope that I can expressed them well. Oh, and there will be also Kim Min Suk from DOTS... hehe... comment and suggest to me how to improve my writing.. ^_^

P/S : There might be mentions of self-harm, gore and other things that are not suitable for sensitive readers.

Characters

Kim Sunggyu : He was a quite cheerful boy before his parents were killed. Besides that, he had an ability which is called the psychometry that allows him to see the past through touch.

Nam Woohyun : A grease ball who always show his affections to anyone he likes. But, behind his cheeziness, he's actually the well-known duo detectives, Toheart along with his best friend, Key (Kim Kibum).

Jang Dongwoo : Sunggyu's childhood friend who always hoped that his 'old' friend back.

Kim Myungsoo : Sunggyu's cousin who suffers double personality disorder where his other personality named L.

Lee Sungyeol : Myungsoo's bestfriend who knows about his disorder and help him when he blacked out.

Lee Howon (Hoya) : A mysterius kid who always keep watch on Sunggyu.

Lee Sungjong : Hoya's little brother who always become the unexpected one despite his child-like face.

Kim Kibum (Key) : Woohyun's detective partner in his old school. The most reliable person who were able to easily gather information about some cases. Although they're in different schools, they still kept in touch.

Lee Jinki (Onew) : An innocent boy on the outside but there might be something else...

Choi Kangsoo : Sunggyu's and Woohyun's new nurse in the infirmary.

Cha Hakyeon (N) : Sunggyu's and Woohyun's classmate who's famous for his basketball plays but suffers physical contact disability.