Sunggyu's Little Secret

The students inside the class gathered at the window in order to find the source of the scream. Sunggyu too was curious about the scream as well as he approached the window.

What he saw were two girls on the ground: one was sitting on the ground with her hands covering her mouth while the other was lying with a weird pose and...

'Wait, is that... blood?'

Bloody mess. His parents' dead body. The strange man. Ticking of a stopwatch.

These images suddenly flashed through his mind which made his hands trembled. He balled his hands into a fist in anger.

'I will definitely find the ones behind all this...' he gritted his teeth.

Dongwoo realised that Sunggyu stood beside him next to the window while holding his fists.

That's when he remembered about Sunggyu's tragedy thus, he quickly rummaged through his bag and took out two pairs of full-covered gloves. He wore a pair on himself and approached his hyung.

There are two conditions that can cause Sunggyu's ability to go haywire: one, when he's in extreme fear while the other is when he's totally angry, furious to be exact, while recalling back the incident. Since Sunggyu became a man of revenge, the latter condition always happened to him.

"Hyung! I can see smoke coming out from your head right now. Please calm down," he made an attempt to cool him down by throwing out a joke.

Sunggyu snapped out from his memory thanks to Dongwoo. He put his hands into his pocket while pretending to be pissed off.

"Chet! Whatever, dino..." the younger chuckled when hearing his nickname was used and handed him the other pair of the gloves.

"Here you go hyung."

Sunggyu took the gloves with gratitude and wore them. He knew Dongwoo will always take a few cautious measures of his uncontrolled gift.

"T-thanks, Dongwoo-ah."

The dino let out a wide grin and gave him a thumbs-up. He had a feeling that his hyung had finally calmed down.

"So, hyung... are you still mad at me?" Dongwoo let out a question carefully.

Sunggyu looked at the younger intently. He let out a sigh before answering his question.

"Nope. I'm not actually mad at you Dongwoo-ah... Actually, there's something bothering me just now..." he adverted his eyes from him. He knew that Dongwoo would definitely know that something is wrong with him through eye contact, given all the time they've spent together.

The latter just frowned with confusion but considering his hyung's act of avoiding his eyes, he knew better than to press it any further.

"Okay, hyung! I won't ask what it was but..." he put his gloved hand on Sunggyu's shoulder, "just know that you'll always have me as your friend... as well as Myungsoo and Sungyeol, of course!" he gave his signature smile to the elder.

Sunggyu was guilty for hiding things from Dongwoo but he need to settle his own problems first: his vengeance and his unknown feelings towards the cheesy transfer student. So, he just hummed to the dino's statement.

Satisfied with the response from the man that's in front of him, he was about to continue looking the scene from the window when he realised that his new dongsaeng was gone!

"Hyung! Have you seen Woohyunnie? He's here a few minutes ago!"

Sunggyu cocked his eyebrows when he heard the sudden new nickname.