The 3 Transferee

Having the culprit became amnesiac made Woohyun experienced 'unsolved-case' frustrations for the first time. The case that he thought can be solved at that same night leads to another big question mark in his head which he hated it so much. 

A few days ago, when Namhee was handcuffed, she suddenly collapsed which made all of them send her to a nearby hospital. As soon as she woke up, she forgot all the things about her life - her name, her family, her friends and also her crime. 

It turned out that Officer Shin had recorded everything that happened that night with a voice recorder as a solid evidence. Namhee heard it and she didn't even try to deny it at all. 

"If what I said in that voice recorder was true, then I'll gladly accept my punishment. Although I can't remember anything right now, I had a suffocated feeling in my heart which I think is the guilt of not turning myself in earlier," was what she said.

Her family, as well as late Hana's family, was informed about the case the next day after Namhee collapsed. Late Hana's family was utterly shocked by what Hana had done that forced Namhee to do the murdering and quickly apologized to her family. The aftermath of that incident upon her family remained unknown, whether they forgave them or not.

"WOOHYUNNIE!!!" a certain dino came into Woohyun's sight. The said person snapped out from his thoughts and brought his view to the smiling angel-dino and the poker-face hamster.

"Ah, hyungs... Annyeonghaseyo..." he greeted with less enthusiasm.

"Eyy... What's wrong with you? Still thinking about Namhee's case?"

Woohyun gave a sheepish smile.

"Well, I can't stop thinking of what made her lose her memories just like that," he admitted.

Sunggyu sat at his place in silence, not wanting to engage any conversation with the self-proclaimed teen detective. The next day after that night, Woohyun approached him in order to convey his gratitude for helping him in solving this time's case.

*Flashback*

"Thank you so much for helping me breaking the trick," Woohyun seemed to be a bit distant while saying this. Being an emotionless person he is now, he wanted to dismiss it without replying but somehow the younger's disheveled state made him feel a bit worried.

"Hey, are you really okay?" the question came out from his mouth unexpectedly, surprising even himself.

Woohyun gave a weak smile, unconsciously dismissing Sunggyu's question before going to his seat. This made Sunggyu regretted having a kind intention towards the boy.

*End of flashback*

Dongwoo rested his left arm on Woohyun's shoulder, "It's not your fault that she suddenly got amnesia, Hyunnie. Maybe the stress from being guilty had made her mind to snap and lose her memories. Good thing she didn't become crazy, right?"

Woohyun stunned for a while before gaining back his usual cheezy smile. Sunggyu observed his side profile. Seeing the boy looked a bit vulnerable just now had sparked something inside himself.

'What's this feeling inside me? Is it because of this greasy punk?'

He unconsciously put his hand on his heart. It beats abnormally fast whenever he saw Woohyun acted like that.

The sound of the school bell rang snapped him out of his thoughts. Their homeroom teacher came in and took their attendance before the class was resumed. Surprisingly, Sunggyu continued on his one and only habit amidst of his confused feelings: SLEEPING...