Frustration

The class went on as usual. Even with an additional number of student due to Woohyun's presence, Sunggyu drifted off in his sleep as usual. Thanks to his NIGHTMARES, he rarely got his good night sleep. Oddly enough, he never got those nightmares whenever he slept at school. As soon as the bell rang indicating the time for recess, Sunggyu felt a hand on his shoulder where it shook him until he woke up.

"Hyung... Wake up... Let's go eat lunch at our usual place... And I think we should bring Woohyun too," Dongwoo put a big grin when mentioning that he wanted the transfer student to tag along with them. As soon as Woohyun heard his name, he approached to where Dongwoo was standing while giving an okay sign with his hands.

When Sunggyu heard that the boy will be tagging along, he stood up abruptly with an angry face.

"YAH! Jang Dongwoo! What the heck were you thinking? You want to bring that cheezy brat along?!" he glared at Dongwoo with his laser eyes. This time, the intense glaring that Sunggyu sent scared him to death. Unknowingly, he hides behind the newbie timidly. Woohyun was a bit stunned with the said man's backlash on having the idea of him tagging along.

'Why is he so worked up on not wanting me to enter his life? Maybe he's just shy and not so friendly like Dongwoo-hyung... Yeah, that might be it... Think positive, Woohyun-ah,' he reasoned it himself in order to avoid the thoughts that he might give a bad impression in front of the small-eyed boy.

"But, hyung... I'm just trying to help~" he poked out his head just to give out his reason to the elder. Judging from the way his beloved hyung reacted, he knew better than to face him eye-to-eye (not with that slanted eyes of fury for sure).

'HYUNG?! He's older than us? Ah... he might be older a few months than Dongwoo-hyung,' another thought errupted in Woohyun's mind. He had not yet start talking with Dongwoo since the time before their class started. He wanted to declare things with him (or if he's lucky, with Sunggyu as well) that he's actually a year younger than all of them in the grade, having to skip class due for him being an early-born and also the way his mind thinks.

Sunggyu balled a fist and was about to retort at his childhood friend but he just closed his eyes and took a deep breath deeply in order to lessen his anger.

"I've had enough with your ideas, Dongwoo-ah. Just... leave me alone for the time being," he stormed out of the class, leaving a heart-broken Dongwoo and a thoughtful Woohyun in the class.

'What the heck is wrong with that small-eyed hyung?' Woohyun looked at Dongwoo who brought out two lunchboxes and stared it with a sad face.

"Gwaenchanayo, Dongwoo-ssi?" he approached him while putting his hand on the older's shoulder.

Dongwoo looked up to meet with Woohyun's worried face. He forced a smile in hope to make the boy to stop worrying about him. "I'm okay, Woohyun-ah. Besides, why do you use formal words with me? I've already told you to just call me Dongwoo," he pretended to pout in front of the new kid.

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck while avoiding his gaze. It's a perfect timing to tell him about his real age but because of the arguing incident just now, was it really the best time? He looked back at Dongwoo and he was quite surprised that the older stared at him with an amused grin on his face.

'Wow... he sure recovered from the argument fast...' he smiled a little thus, grabbing the chair in front where Dongwoo was sitting and face him.

"Actually, to be truthful, I'm a year younger than anyone in this grade," he finally confessed to him.

Dongwoo widened his eyes as he heard Woohyun's age confession. But, it's just for a while before he grabbed the younger's shoulder and started to throw all the questions that's in his mind.