Culprit Caught(?)

Here's another update ^^

Sorry for the late update... I've been busy with my pre-university assignments...

And also I've been wondering... how to make more people read my stories? Does my writing is that terrible to gain just a small number of readers? I'm totally open if you want to criticize my writings... As they say, a few negative comments can improve an author's writing... So PLEASE.... comment me ;) p/s: except for some bullshit comments, I'll be freakin' sasses on you... >:P
===============================================================
Jung Namhee went to her class at late night, after she made sure that there's no one left in the school.

She was about to open her locker when a light was shone at her.

"I've figured out all of your tricks, Jung Namhee!" the voice's statement made her to froze in shock and fear.

She turned around and saw a boy around her age along with four others: Detective Choi, Officer Shin, Sunggyu and Dongwoo.

"W-who a-are y-you?"

"I'm Nam Woohyun and-"

"Wait, Woohyun-ah! Are you sure she's the one? She looked...harmless like a hamster," Detective Choi glanced warily at the said culprit.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes while Dongwoo laughed out loud because of the old man's statement.

The young detective face palmed himself before regaining his composure and walked towards Namhee.

"Jung Namhee... would you like to explain everything or should I be the one explaining?"

Namhee looked down while clenching her fists. Frustration came over her as she now had been caught.

"Well then. Silence means you won't go with the first option. Fine by me." He went behind Namhee and opened her locker thus taking the drugged picture with his handkerchief.

Dongwoo helped to turn on the lights of the class.

"Can anyone of you tell me what is this?" He showed the picture to all of them to see.

"A picture of the girl being run over by a car. What's up with it?" Officer Shin answered sarcastically at Woohyun.

"Maja(Correct)! But what you didn't look carefully is the driver of the car... It's our deceased, Park Hana-ssi."

Both of the cops widen their eyes in shock. Dongwoo giggled at the sight. Then, Woohyun continued on with his reasoning.

"Our Namhee-ssi here involved in a hit-and-run car accident which causes her leg to be broken. This ultimately made her being disqualified from going to her athlete event. Am I right?"