Dear No One •46•

---

It's the most anticipated the day for everyone. Where two hearts will become one, now and forever.

She peeked inside the room looking at her mother lovingly, who's been sitting antsy in front of a mirror. Her timeless beauty is still visible despite of her age. Looking lovely on a cream colored wedding dress while she on the hand, is wearing a princess dress cut in ash grey.

"Mom," she called softly, her mother turned to her and almost run to her arms, that made her chuckled lightly.

"Oh my gosh, sweetie. I can't stop shaking!" she heard her Mom say nervously, she broke the hug and let her plopped down in the bed.

"Mom, relax. It's not like the first time right?" She sat down beside her too.

"I know, I know! Goodness, what if this is just a mistake? What if we're just taking things too fast? What if he made the wrong choice to choose me? What if I really didn't want him to replace your father? I don't want you to think that I'm replacing your father! What--"

"Shh! Mom, stop. Calm down, okay? Mr. Kang is a good man, and I can see how happy you two are with each other. And I don't think you're replacing Dad, he'll always be here and here." She pointed where they're hearts are and smiled to her Mom. "You are his choice Mom, he talked to me a week ago asking for my blessing to marry you. I find it very sweet of him. You can never find a man like him again, Mom. And I know, wherever Dad is he's happy to see you found a new love again."

Her Dad died in the military when he was still 11 years old. They've been miserable since that day, her Mom was the most affected one. But they stood up again. And now, she's finally happy to see her Mom truly moved on and found a new love.

She saw her Mom teared up, "Thank you sweetheart, you're the best daughter I could ever ask. Between us two, you're the strongest. Thank you, for always being there and you are right. Why do I have this silly things in my head? Godness."

She chuckled again, their chat was interrupted when a knock came on the door. A head popped out of the door that was soon revealed to be Yoongi.

"Erm, the wedding is about to start. Can I have the Maid of Honor now?" he asked shyly, feeling embarrassed at the same time.

"Sure, take care of my daughter Yoongi okay?"

"I will."

"I'll see you on the ceremony, Mom."

~~~

"Yah, our Ji Rin-ah looks so beautiful today! Seriously, why am I not your partner?" He heard Hoseok whined to her.

"You lost first remember? How can you be?" Namjoon said, making them all laugh and shake their heads in agreement.

Since everyone want to be the best man of the groom, except Jungkook. They have to fought in a rock paper scissor game which was Yoongi had won.

"Ji Rin-ah, I'm more handsome than Yoongi hyung, you can change your mind and choose me now!" Jimin chimed in earning a glare from Yoongi.

"Shut up, in the seven of us I'm the most handsome in this suit. End of discussion." They heard Jin say as he flash a killer smile and flying kiss to everyone.

"Says who?" Taehyung said blankly at him. Yoongi finally speak up, silencing them up.

"Y'all shut up. I've won. She chose me. And that's it, period. So, don't try to steal her." He casually said and dragged her away from his friends.

But they didn't know how Jungkook's ear perked up at the words he heard, that made his mood dropped drastically.

'She chose me.'

~~

She tightened the gripped to the bouquet of white baby's breathe on her sweaty hands. The wedding has been started and she comes first before her Mom and looks like her Mother shared some of her nervousness with her.

"Relax," she heard Yoongi whispered holding her tight on their looped arms.

She managed to roll her eyes on him despite of the nervousness she felt. "Smart words, idiot."

Yoongi chuckled and that's it, seeing his gummy bear smile, she became relaxed and the tension melt away.

The event organizer signaled them to go, they slowly made their way down to the aisle with goofy smiles painted on their faces. Looking them both stupid, like some lovesick fools who are about to get wed. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, Taehyung and Jimin looked at them weirdly. While Jungkook has this blank face and cold eyes set to them.

The ceremony went on smoothly, until the reception came. When it was time to finally send off the groom and bride. Ji Rin felt sad, but fought back the urge to tear up in front of his Mom and new Dad.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go with us? I can always change the reservation." Her new found Dad asked her worriedly. She smiled at the both of them.

"Anniyeo, I'm good. I'll be perfectly fine in here. Besides, you don't mind if I throw on a party right?" She joked at the newlyweds, her Mom widen her eyes towards her.

"Yah, Ji Rin!" Her Mom reprimanded, looking at her pointedly.

He heard the groom chuckled lightly, "Sure, sweetheart. It's on me, you and your friends can go to my penthouse in Seoul Hotel. I'll just tell the staffs in there."

Her eyes widen in surprise, looks like her new Dad is now starting to spoil her. "Omo! Really Appa? Gomawo!" The man melted at the mention of 'Appa' from her and can't help but to smile lovingly towards his new daughter.

"Aish, darling isn't it too much?" Her Mom interjected, but he dismissed it lightly.

"Ani, that's a first privelage to be my daughter. It's fine, darling."

"I think you should go now, bye Eomma, Appa! Have a safe trip. Bring me a new sibling okay?"

Her Mom turned scarlet red at the mention of it but she quickly hid behind Yoongi, who's been thankfully beside her since the ceremony haven't begun. Afraid that her Mom might throw her heels on her, she hide her laughs behind him.

She bid goodbye waving her hands frantically as the car speed away to the airport.

"Now, let's party!!" she shouted as they all agreed in unison.

She badly needed a drink. She want to fall asleep drunk. Well, it's better than to sleep thinking you're all alone...
She feels alone.