Steve's little sister part 2

As you and Gracie went to town she was talking about something but you weren't paying much attention. You just heard things bout two-bit and Johnny and Pony but didn't really know what she was talking about. Then she looked up at you like she asked you something. "JJ! Hello, anybody home!!" "What? What was it did I lose a earring or something?" You said as you began to panic. Gracie looked at you confused "I asked if you wanted to go with us to the movies tonight." "Um who all gonna be there and what movie are we gonna see?" As the two of you walked you ran into someone and the person dropped what he was carrying. This gave a reason to stop listening to Gracie. "Sorry" you said as you looked up into the boys big blue eyes. Gracie was watching the whole time and got a conversation going between you and the boy. "Hi I'm TJ" he said. "I'm JJ" you said realizing how cute he was. You helped him pick up the books he dropped and seen that one of them was your favorite book. Handing him the book you said "that's a really good book. It's my favorite. Have you read it before? " TJ just looked at you like he was lost in your eyes and not even thinking about it asked if you wanted to go to the movies with him tonight. You smiled back at him told him you would love to go to the movies and said he would meet you at the dx. When you turned around you seen a smiling Gracie, Pony, Two-bit, and Johnny.
Oh no you thought. Two-bit was laughing like howler monkey for some reason and Gracie had a look on her face that said you were in trouble. "JJ Randle! What did he just ask you?" Gracie pretty much yelled at you. Two-bit laughing even harder, and Johnny and Pony even smiling. "He asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him tonight" "JJ! You know it's a miracle that Steve let's you go with any of us how in the world is he gonna let you go with some boy you just met in the street?" Pony asked with two, Johnny, and Gracie nodding their heads in agreement. "I'll figure something out. Let's get outta here let's go to the dx I need some cigarettes. And if you breath a word about any of this to Steve or Soda you will not be able to walk for a week you got that Ponyboy Curtis!!??!!!."

Hey y'all it's me again hope u r enjoying. Comment like follow me all that good stuff . The Steve's little sister imagines are the first ones that I have ever done. Hope y'all like I will add more parts to this one and make some more imagines!!!😄😄 alright thanks for reading and I will right more don't forget to comment follow and all that good stuff bye.

Stay gold