His addiction that isnt cigarettes or booze

Pony- Dum Dum suckers he eats those things by the bag. Darry buys at least two of the biggest bags he can find a week. He uses them to stop smoking cigarettes so he can make track next year.
Soda- flannel he loves wearing flannels. He has no clue why but he does. He love to wear it. He says it makes him look good. Which we all know he doesn't need anything to make him look good.
Darry- perfection he will go the extra mile to make everything perfect. If it is something he does everyday he has it down to an exact science like roofing. He has all his tools in the exact same spot on his tool belt. He is one of the fastest roofers in the whole company and has the best quality. He will make sure anything for you is perfect and is easily frustrated when things don't go his way or the way he planned them.
Dally- you dal forgets that he hasn't even smoked a cancer stick or had a stiff drink or even said man in a while. He could spend all day at your side and not need a single one of these things.  Dal doesn't even get in trouble or start a fight unless someone says something bad about or to you.  In dals mind love does conquer all. You stop dal cravings for trouble or a smoke. Sometimes one look at you makes him as drunk as if he would have been at bucks all night long and never stopped drinking.
Johnny- gum balls he likes that they are something hard for him to chew on when he is in pain. He loves that they start out hard and gradually get softer. He was so happy when they started selling the in bags instead of individually in machines. He always has like five handfuls of them in each pocket. He chews them for at least thirty minutes after the flavor runs out. He savors them all but he finds himself buying at least one bag a week.
Steve- cars he loves driving them, looking at them, working on them, and oddly enough stealing hub caps off of them(especially the Socs cars.) Steve can drive anything on wheels and can tell you what exactly is wrong with one just by hearing it described or hearing the car run. Steve has cats and you on his mind all the time. Along with chocolate cake.😉

Two-bit~ Mickey Mouse he loves watching Mickey Mouse and wearing the shirt. His little sister made him watch it with her so began his love for Mickey Mouse. If two is ever in front of a tv you can bank on it that Mickey Mouse is on. If not two is dead, unconscious, or very sick to such a high degree that he is barely alive and has no clue what is going on.

Hey y'all hope u liked this.  I just had this idea for some odd reason. Sry if I don't update much in the rest of this week and next week because I have some cousins staying with me now (that is very tiring.) then I have a birthday party for one of my other little cousins Sunday (she is turning for which is making me so sad.  Never want her to grow up!!) then I have some trips coming up. So I may not have much time to update!!! That's all for now!! Hope I can update soon!!!
Stay gold