Johnny/Darry imagine

It had been a normal day so far other than I was so tired from hardly sleeping at all. I was in Mrs. Stoner's class when I heard the door open. I didn't think much of it and went back to reading the Coffin Quilt. "Class we have a new student. His name is Johnny Cade. Johnny there is a seat behind Sam you can go sit there. We are reading the Coffin Quilt. I don't have an extra copy but you can share with Sam." Mrs. Stoner said then going about her work helping another student.
I looked up at Johnny and smiled. He walked to the desk behind me sitting down. I couldn't believe it. It was the actual Johnny Cade from The Outsiders! I was so excited. "Im Johnny." he said sitting down in the seat. "Sam." I said turning around to face him. "What's the Coffin Quilt about?" Johnny asked. I told him a little summary of the book so far and told him he could take my copy home tonight and read it.
It was seventh period so he walked to my locker with me while we talked about the book. He let me see his schedule and  we had almost all of our classes together. All except choir anyway. We had to pair up to work on a project in our math class and then do a separate project in history but we planned on doing them together though.
We walked back to his house which wasn't really his, he lived there but with his friends after they moved from somewhere. I was assuming Tulsa because of the book, but I wasn't gonna ask him. I didn't want him to think I was weird, at least not yet anyway. When we got to his house it was full of life. People were all over the place. Six other boys to be exact. They went silent when they saw me and Johnny walk in.
"Who ya got with ya Johnny-Cakes?" one of them asked. "This is Sam. She's in some of my classes. We have to work on a project together." Johnny said. I was assuming the one who asked him who I was, was dallas.
"Sam this is Dallas, but we call him Dally. That's Ponyboy and we call him Pony. There's Sodapop, Pony's older brother. That's Steve. That's Two-Bit and Darry is around here somewhere. There he is." Johnny said as a muscular 20-something guy walked to the doorway of the kitchen. Johnny pointed to all of them as he said their names. I guessed them all right. I knew them all from the book and the movie that I have seen and read a million times. They all mumbled hi, then went back to what they were doing. I kept thinking about Darry though. He was one of my favorites from the book and the movie, and i'm also thinking in real life too.
"Oh hey, Sam, how are we gonna do the math project?" Johnny asked breaking into my thoughts. "Well, we can split it up half and half or pick different stuff. It doesn't matter to me, whatever is easiest for you." I told him. We were sitting down on the couch. "Ok. We can do it all together. That way we both know that it's all done." Johnny said. I nodded and we started working on the project. We were deep in thought trying to work out the problems that we had to do when Dallas came over interrupting us. "Hey doll. What ya doin?" he asked sitting down beside me. "Trying to get this done." I replied not looking up from my paper. From the corner of my eye I saw Johnny look up at him.
"Let me see that." Dally said, taking the paper from my hands. I could tell he was about half drunk which didn't bother me at all for some odd reason. "Dal give it back," Johnny spoke up then. "I'll give it back when I wanna give it back." Dallas slurred. Darry walked in to sit in his chair and read his newspaper. "Dallas give Samantha her paper," Darry almost growled at Dallas. Dallas gave it back without any question then. He got up and headed to a different room. I rubbed my eyes from the strain of looking at the paper for so long.
"Do you wanna take a break?" Johnny asked. I could tell he was getting tired of homework too. We had a week to do it, but we wanted to get it outta the way that way we don't have to worry about it later. "Sure," I replied sitting my paper on the coffee table. Johnny got up and started towards the kitchen. "You want a piece of cake Sam?" Johnny asked as he walked into the kitchen. "No thanks."
He nodded as he walked to the kitchen. "Can you believe that?" Darry said as he read the newspaper. "What is it?" I asked him. He looked over at me realizing he said it out loud. "I'm just talking about this article. It's talking about something so stupid," he replied. I got up and walked over to him. He was looking at the horoscopes column. "What's your sign?" I asked him.
"Capricorn." He said. I read the section. It said that he would meet someone new that he would instantly fall for. "What's yours?" he asked me. "I'm capricorn too!" I replied. "Thats crazy," he said. "What?" I asked him. "I met you today, and the horoscope said I would meet someone new that I would instantly fall for." he said. By this time I was sitting on one of the arms of his chair reading over his shoulder. Johnny walked back into the living room where we were.
Now it was getting late and I needed to be home. "Hey Johnny, I gotta be getting home. I"ll see ya tomorrow." I said picking up some papers. "Bye Sam," darry and Johnny said simultaneously. "Bye Darry." I said walking out of the house and down the street to my place. I went to bed and immediately fell asleep thinking about Darrel Curtis.

Ok y'all I know updates have been super slow but school is to blame. I can do some more of these and i do requests If y'all want one. I've gotta give credit to MugglebornJediWolf for helping me with this one. I started working on this last year and completely forgot about. So I just found the start of this a few days ago and finished it. Please tell what y'all think. I love hearing from y'all. You guys are the best I seen a little a bit ago that we are over 10k and I thank y'all so much for that. Y'all have made this story go above and beyond on all the reads it's gotten. Y'all are the best. I'll try to update soon. Bye for now y'all!!

Stay gold