Dallas & Curtis sister part 2

This was for mermaidmelody99

Dallas P.O.V.

When I seen baby getting attacked by those socs I was scared to to death. Terrified if I'm being honest. It's not because I was afraid of Darry it's because i was afraid of losing her. I know I'm not usually the one to feel things but I think I've got some kind of feelings for baby. I've always known what I felt about her or at least I thought I have but I guess I don't. I've always thought of her as more of a sister than anything else but now I'm not so sure. I think there's more to it than that. I was sitting on the couch with baby and soda watching some movie that was on. It wasn't long before she was asleep. I looked over at soda and he must have known I looked at him. I looked down towards baby and he followed my gaze. He realized she was asleep and he chuckled a little. "Look at that." He said before laughing a little more. "I'll take her to her room." Soda said. "I'll take her." I said picking her up. I took her to room and laid her down. I walked back into the room where all the guys were. We all just sat there for 20 more minutes till the movie went off. They all watched the movie but my mind was anywhere but there. I never knew a person could think so much in 20 minutes but they can. "Dal!! You there?" Johnny yelled while snapping his fingers. "What? Yea yea sounds good." I said. "What are you thinking about?" Darry asked. "Bout New York. " I said before I even thought about what I said. "What are thinking about it for?" Pony asked. "Thinking bout going back." I stated. They all went silent. Any noise that was heard before that was no more. The only thing we could hear was baby's breathing. Johnny looked heart broken I really needed to go back though. Nobody said anything for a while. "I'm gonna go back to bucks to get some sleep. I'll decide what I'll do tomorrow." I told the guys as I got up and walked back to bucks to get some rest. Man this wasn't going to be a easy decision.

Hey y'all. Hope u guys enjoyed. It seems like it has been forever since I have updated. I'm on a long trip so I'm going to try to update soon!!! I have one more part of this then I have a few more things to post for some ppl and the I will probably scare y'all to death with all the other updates right after that. So I'm gonna try to update.

Stay gold