Whats gonna happen now (Dallas kid sister imgaine)

This is for @klefan_ hope you enjoy!!!

"Y/N/N where you going?" Dal asked as I slipped my leather jacket on. "I got a thing." "What thing?" Dal asked. "The type i go to." I retorted. "Your 13 years old you can't go by yourself." Dal told me. "I'm gonna be 14 years old in a few weeks. And watch me." I told him. "What's you being 14 years old gotta do with you going anywhere by yourself?" He asked. "Pony's 14 and he can walk by himself." "What's that got to do with anything?" Dal asked. "Nothing Dal. You want someone to go with me? Pone come with me." I stated. "Whoa whoa whoa it don't work like that." Dallas said as pone walked over and grabbed a coat to slip over his shoulders. "You can't just tell him to do something and he'll do. It" "I can and I did Dal." I assured him. "No its not." Dal said. "Yea yea she can. She's my girlfriend remember?" pony told him. "Sadly. Remember if you try anything with her and you are a dead horse walking." "Dal honestly. Shut up." I told him as pony and i took off at a dead run out the door. Dal started to say something but we were out the door before he could finish what he was saying. We ran for a good block or so before we slowed down to walk. "You alright?" He asks. "I'm fine pone." "Are you sure?" He asked. "I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die." "Well I don't want you to die babygirl." I giggled. pony kissed the top of my head. "We both might be dead when dal finds out." Pony said. I nodded. "Shoot what about your brothers?" I asked. "I already told Soda." I looked at him. "We agreed that we weren't gonna tell anyone until I was ready." "I know but Soda could tell something was up and I was dying to tell someone. "Fine, but he can't tell anyone else understood?" Pony nodded. "When are we gonna tell dal?" "After my birthday for sure. Pregnant at 14 sounds better then pregnant at 13." I told Pony. He laughed a little. "It won't sound good to anyone anyway you put it." I nodded "I know." I said leaning my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "That's it greasers!!!!" Two-bit yelled grabbing our shoulders from behind us. I screamed and grabbed ahold of pony as he jumped. "Dang you two-bit!!" I said as i turned around to smack him. "How long have you been back there anyway?" Pony asked him. "I followed you to from the house." He told us. I heard pony cuss a little. "How much of the whole conversation have you heard?" I asked as quick as i could get the words out of my mouth. "The whole pregnant at 14 sounds better then pregnant at 13." It was my turn to cuss this time. "Watch the language" Two-bit warned with a laugh. "Tell my brother and Mickey Mouse isn't gonna be the only thing you watch." "Fine I won't tell him. I know you are trying to extend Pony's life span for as long as you can so I'll give you until three weeks after your birthday to at least tell Dallas before I tell him." "Fine deal just keep your mouth shut for me." He nodded. "Fine. I'll leave you two to do whatever ya'll are going to do." He said with a laugh as he walked off laughing his head off even more. Pony looked at me and and cocked his eyebrow. "Want to?" He asked. I smacked him playfully and rolled my eyes. "No not right now. We better go figure out a way to tell Dal and Darry for that matter." It was Pony's turn to roll his eyes.

————————————————————-3 weeks after her birthday———————

"Have you told him yet?" Two asked me as he sat down by me on the couch. I shook my head. "No." "You remember the deal?" "What deal?" Dallas asked. "That if she didn't tell you she was pregnant by three weeks after her birthday then i would tell you." Two blurted out. And the whole gang happened to be in the room at the time. They all looked at pony. "You two didn't. Tell me thats just a cruel joke that two-bits coming up with." Dallas said. Pony and i looked at the ground. "Jesus Christ!!! I told you if you were gonna get pregnant it better be Johnny's." He yelled. "Dal, What's wrong with pony?" "Nothings wrong with him except he got you pregnant but he's no johnny." I smacked dallas. Darry didn't say anything. He was trying to process the whole thing himself. "Well your moving in with him." "God dal if i knew that you were gonna take it this way I would have told you weeks ago." I shot back at him. "Pony why in the world would you be so stupid?" Darry asked Pony. "I guess my heart does more thinking then my brain does I guess." Pony said with a chuckle looking over at me. "I could name something else that did the thinking." Darry said. He was still calmer then what i was afraid of. Then he snapped. He told everyone except me, Pony, and Dal to leave. He started yelling at me and pony about being so stupid and everything else he could think of. "It's up to you two to take care of this kid. We will help a little but its your responsibility. You were dumb enough to make it then your gonna be smart enough to take care of it. Understand?" Darry told us. Pony and i both nodded. "Yes sir." Pony and I said in unison. "Now what's gonna happen needs to be talked about." Darry said. "Y/N is gonna have to drop outta school to work until the kid is born. Then she will have to take care of it." We nodded. "Well i want to help to." Pony said. "No Pone. You at least finish high school." I told him. He looked defeated but he knew it was better. "Fine." He replied. Darry continued a long speech that felt like pulling teeth. Pony and i awaited the months to come.

Hope y'all liked this. This was the last of the requested imagines that i had to write!!! So I'm all caught up right now. I'll try to update soon. I actually have a couple ideas to write so i dont know we will see what happens. Anyway I'll try to update something soon!! Bye for now!!!

Stay gold