Can an Evil Genius Crash on Your Couch for a Few Days?

It was dark, you three stayed at Tails' place. You slept at a couch. So did Sonic and Tails.

-Sonic POV-
I was peacefully on the couch. But then heard knocking. But I just turned. The knocking becomes more insistent, until it becomes outright pounding, which gets me to groan and wake up, "Man..." Ran straight to the door, and opened it. It was Eggman. Great -_-.

"Hi!" He greeted. "What do you want?" I said. Man, I was really annoyed. "First of all, thank you for answering the door at such a late hour. I realize what an inconvenience this must be-"

"Get to it, Eggface. I don't want to wake up, Tails and (Y/n)." "W-well, I... I uh... I need your help." He said. Wow, weird, "YOU need MY help?"

"Yes. My sinister island lair... You know, the ultra-high-tech stronghold where I hatch my diabolical schemes to eliminate you... It was destroyed in the storm. I was hoping I could crash with you and Tails for a few days until my robots rebuild it? Please! Don't strand me in this wilderness!" He explained.

"Well, you could certainly use a roof over your head." Man, he stinks, "And a bath." But I then thought out loud, "But how do I know you won't just capture me, Tails and (Y/n) while we're sleeping?" He then raised his hand, "I swear not to harm you, your fox friend or the small (y/a) during my stay. I didn't even bring any weapons. Here, check my pants. He then raises his coat up.

Oh, no!! I'm not doing that!! I stopped him, though. "No no no. It's okay. I believe you. So it's only for a few days and it's JUST you?" "Just me!" I let him in. Eggman enters, followed by Orbot and Cubot? Oh, no! "And Orbot and Cubot. They're family!" I groans as I shuts the door. And forgot that Tails and (Y/n) were sleeping. But good thing, they were heavy sleepers.

-Next Day-
I opened the door with a yawn, letting in Knuckles, Amy, and Sticks. But I saw Amy and (Y/n) hugging with excitement. Did Amy knew her? And she never told me?! But then, they were surprised as they see Eggman, stretching while wearing pink pajamas. Weird.

"Eggman?!" Exclaimed Knuckles. "Oh, hey gang! Didn't know you'd be visiting so early. I'm still in my evil pajamas. They have a trapdoor in the back." Then, we all saw his "trapdoor." Eggman then sits in a chair. "What's HE doing here?" Asked Knuckles.

"We have a truce." I said. Then, (Y/n) continued, "Tails is letting him stay here until his lair is rebuilt." "Ahem." Said Eggman, "Still waiting on that Salmon Eggs Benedict." He demanded. Then everyone saw Tails in the kitchen with the food in his hands, "Coming. Coming!" Tails then brings over the Salmon Eggs Benedict to the coffee table.

Then Eggman glares at it, "I asked for egg whites, these are yellows. See the yellow?! I'm trying to watch my cholesterol and this salmon is farm-raised!! What is this, prison!?" You saw Sonic, trying to keep his cool.

But then Sticks said, "It's all some evil plot, man! First he lures us in with some terrible roommate hooey, but then WHAM!! Out comes this fifty-foot Obliterator Bot that will obliterates us all!" Then she whispered, "We gotta get outta here."

"Guys, we have to help him! If we don't, we'll be no better than he is." Recommended Amy. You smiled happily, remember how Amy would like to help others.

"Yeah, you'll be no better than I am." Said Eggman eating his food. "Think about how this is for him." Then she walked up to him, "Do you feel scared without a home? Do you feel alone? Are you eating your feelings?" Then Eggman gave her a glare, "Somebody get her away from me."

"Guys, if Eggman needs to stay, he can stay. Who knows? He may not be so bad after all." Said Tails, trying to be nice. Eggman then smiled.

-Later-
You wanted to stay and help, but Sonic would tell you that everything would be alright. And it was about a couple of days since they didn't called you or anything. So you were bored and did a puzzle with (Favorite Show) on it. As you were about to put the last piece on it, your phone started to ring.