Ask For Help When Needed

Ask for help when you need it, but also make sure to stay independent. It's good to have someone around that you CAN rely on, but don't rely on them for everything. You need to help yourself more than anyone.

Just remember, you aren't being a burden. Thinking like this is something even I have to work on, but it needs to always remembered. You are not a burden.

You don't need to have everything under control. Contrary to popular belief; not a single person has everything under control.

Also remember that people are willing to help. Call, text, or visit a friend and let them know what's going on in your mind. Open up. If one person isn't willing to listen or help, someone else will.

There's always someone willing to help, even if it isn't the first person you talk to. Keep trying. Keep opening up.

You aren't causing drama. I know that's the one thing always going through my mind when I open up to my conflictions, but it isn't true. Drama is when there is no genuine problem, and you are creating it for attention. Unless you are talking to people about what's going on in your life for attention (which let's be honest here, who seriously does that?!), then it is not drama.

Talk to someone. I mean it. Despite how hard it is, it'll help and your friendship will grow from it. And if the friendship dwindles BECAUSE you are talking about what's going on in your life, then it wasn't any friendship worth having.

You are not a burden. You are not causing drama. You do not have to have everything under control. You do not have to worry if the first person you talk to about your troubles doesn't listen. There's always someone else there willing to help you and make you the beet person that you can be. You are not alone.