"SEVENTEEN IN TWO YEARS!"

*Dala's POV*

"Nah," I said, tilting my head sideways and checking out Claire's outfit.

"What's wrong with it?!" Claire protested. She stood in the doorway to her bedroom dressed in black disco pants and a tie dyed t shirt, cut up so you could see a strip of her toned stomach - man, I'd kill for abs like her.

"Well, the shoes are preety cool-" I gestured to her black leather platform heels, "-but there's not nearly enough flesh on show." I heaved myself up off of the sofa and walked round to behind Claire. I pulled her tshirt at the back so that it was tight and shorter. "This with disco shorts would be better. What do you think El?"

Ella finally looked up from Temple Run - she was totally addicted - and scrutinised Claire's new (and improved) look. "No way! She's not a whore Dee!"

Ouch. "Ok fine, but if Ed doesn't try to rip your conservative clothes off you tonight, don't say I didn't try to help you out!" Claire blushed redder than ketchup, she hated talking about sex. "Anyway, if you're not going to wear the shorts tonight then I'm borrowing them." I made my way into her bedroom to grab her shorts before walking into my room through the lounge to get dressed.

I put on my best underwear (just in case...) and squeezed into Claire's size 8 silver disco shorts. Really I'm a 10-12 but my thighs are small enough to squish into most of Claire's stuff. I grabbed the shortest crop top I own - a black lace thing that just covers my bra - and my black Jeffery Cambell Litas. I walked - well shuffled - to stand in front of my mirror and stared at my reflection. "Well Dala," I said to myself, "you need a good bit more makeup and some hairspray... But you look pretty bangable, in my opinion." I grinned, having got my own approval, then sat at my dressing table to apply my makeup. I went for dark, sparkly eyes and nude lips - my signature party look. Once I was happy with the makeup, I flipped my head upside down and sprayed hairspray all over the roots of my natural curls. I whipped by head back up the right way, creating the perfect volumised waves. I nodded once to myself in the mirror before rejoining Ella and Claire.

"Et voila," I slid into the lounge with a flourish, bringing the girls' attention onto me.

"Maybe Claire's not a whore but you..." Ella looked me up and down then flashed me a cheeky smile. "Nah, I'm kidding Dee you look gorgeous."

"Yep," was all Claire had to say.

It was now Ella's turn to get ready. She grabbed her overnight bag and headed to my room to change.

"How are you and Ed then?" I asked Claire, raising an eyebrow. She very rarely talked about relationships or anything like that so I was kept very much out of the loop when it came to her love life.

"Fine, erm. Yeah. Well, there's nothing new. We've been going out for like ages now. Um, yeah. He's working on a new album though." She fidgeted a bit nervously, but I liked the subject of guys so I continued.

"You're so lucky, y'know? You found him in - what - the first week of uni? And you've been together since then! Me, I've had... erm..." I started counting on my fingers then, saying the names under my breath "James, Jordan, Sean, Dan, Steven, Nick..." God, there was more that I thought. "I've had SEVENTEEN BOYFRIENDS since coming here, Claire. SEVENTEEN IN TWO YEARS!" I hid my head in my hands. People joke about me being a slut all the time in my classes but I never believed it was actually true! Relationships make me happy - they just never seem to last...

"Yeah, um, well. That's quite a lot." She gave me that look and I could instantly tell what she was thinking: "and God knows how many one night stands."

Just as the awkwardness became unbearable, Ella sauntered out of my room in a tight blue and black bodycon dress and silver snakeskin platforms.

"Aww beautiful, El!" Claire exclaimed, and I had to agree.

***A/N***

Hey guys, hope you like the first chapter! I'm a massive fan of Lewis Watson and Ed Sheeran, so I wanted to write a fanfiction for both of them. This story should kind of roll it into one, and (hopefully) have a good storyline, as opposed to being a typical, predictable fanfic. Not expecting anyone except my friends to read this (hey guys!) but if anyone is, I hope you enjoy it!

BYYEEEEEEEE x

P.S. I don't know if anyone noticed, but the names of Dala's exes are the Creatures (my favourite YouTubers - check them out!) except I changed Seamus to Sean because Seamus is kind of an unusual name in England.

P.P.S. At the side, the girl is kind of how I imagine Dala, but I couldn't find anything exactly how I think of her. Also, added bonus, the shoes the model is wearing are Jeff Cambell Litas!