"You're a very rude snake!"

*Dala's POV*

I walked through the beautiful, green garden. The sweet, comforting smell of nectar filled the air. I looked down at myself; I wore a flowing white dress but no shoes.

"Urm, hello?" I called out.

"Over here!" A soft voice replied. I followed the direction of the sound, the grass tickling my toes. I edged around a large tree and...

"Hello!" a gold-yellow snake hissed.

"What the...?"

But before I could finish, the snake interrupted me; "Wake the fuck up, I've got to go to work!"

"Huh?!"

"Dala, wake up! Christ, you've been asleep for like 16 hours!"

I rubbed my eyes whilst slowly sitting up. "You're a very rude snake!" I told him. It's true, I never did anything to that stupid reptile!

"What the hell? Look, I just woke you up to say I've got to go to work. My roomate is in if you need anything but I didn't want you to wake up all confused..." I finally managed to open my eyes. They were met with the image - albeit slightly fuzzy - of a blonde guy who seemed pretty familiar, but I couldn't place him.

"Ok.." I replied, too disorientated to ask questions.

He must have noticed me trying to place him though, because he said: "You don't remember me do you?" He sighed. His face was a cocktail of completely unreadable expressions. "You were at this party last night, I think your drink got spiked and you blacked out so I took you in. I'm Charlie. We did meet, I guess you don't remember?"

His works prompted a few flashing images of hazy memories: meeting Charlie, shouting to talk to Claire over music. A lot of stuff still needed filling in.

"Dala, I've really got to go but Lewis can probably give you a lift back if you need it, ok?"

"Yeah sure. Thanks by the way."

"No problem."

Charlie left, closing the door behind him. Only then did I have the chance to take in my surroundings. I was in a warm double bed - about 5 blankets and quilts were piled on top of me - but the space next to me was cold, Charlie had obviously slept somewhere else. The room was pretty clean but not tidy, it definitely belonged to a guy - it was probable Charlie's room. To my relief, I found that I was still fully clothed. A quick check in the mirror confirmed my suspicions that I was looking a state. My makeup was smeared down my face and my hair stuck up at all kinds of crazy angles.

Having spotted a hairbrush on Charlie's dresser, I grabbed it and brushed it through my tangled mane. I then sprung up, ready to search for a shower.

The bedroom I was in opened out to the living room. From the living room were two closed doors and a hallway. It was pot luck, really. I tried the first door on my right. I turned the handle, pushed the door in and...

The door swung open to reaveal a modern yet plain bathroom, success! I quickly undressed, showered and wrapped a towel around myself. I grabbed my clothes and opened the door, heading back to Charlie's room to look for something to wear.

"Oh, hi," a confused voice met me when I entered the living room.

"Urm, hi?" I replied, turning to find the source of the voice. The source happened to be an extremely hot guy with sideswept black hair and dark eyes. He had been watching TV before - Family Guy I think, from glancing at the screen - but he was now watching me. His eyes drew me in, I couldn't look away. Well, until my brain finally kicked in and I realised I had been staring at him for at least a minute. A smile played at the edge of his lips.

"I'm Lewis. I guess you're Charlie's, um, girlfiriend?"

"What?!" I literally shrieked. The guy - Lewis - started laughing. Once I was certain I could speak at a normal pitch and volume again, I countinued. "No, no. I don't even know him really. We were just at a party and met and..."

"Oh..." Lewis raised his eyebrows. For some reason, that really pissed me off. I didn't want this guy to think that I just slept around.

"NO! No, someone drugged my drink and Charlie took care of me."

"Oh, ok," Lewis said, still with that look in his eyes like 'I know what that means'.

I just sighed and stalked off to Charlie's bedroom to get changed. All I needed was something decent enough to wear on the way home. After a bit of rummaging, I managed to find a massive rugby shirt and shrugged it on over my disco shorts. I rolled my other clothes into a ball, scooped up my beloved heels and opened the door to the living room, with the intention of finding a snack.

"Hey, Lewis?" I called from the doorway of the bedroom. He seemed pretty engrossed in a game of CoD so I didn't really expect a reply. I snuck round the back of the sofa to try the second door off of the living room.

"Yeah, what?" Lewis replied, probably between 'warrior battles' or whatever the hell goes on in that game.

"You got any snacks?"

"Sure, let me look." To my extreme surprise - I know how guys usually are with their video games - Lewis got up and led me to the kitchen, down the hallway.

"What do you want?" Lewis asked, rummaging through cupboards to find me something to eat.

"What have you got?" I replied.

"Cheese string?" He asked me. I smirked but, to be honest, besides chicken nuggets, cheese strings had to be one of my favourite foods.

"Sure," I smiled, holding my hand out. Lewis got one for me, then one for himself and walked back to the living room with me in tow.

"I'll take you home once I finish this game," Lewis said to me, gesturing to his xBox.

"Thanks. Hey, can you do this multiplayer?" I asked, picking up one of the curved controllers. I kind of liked the idea of being a 'gamer girl' but I didn't have a console and had no clue where to start.

"Yeah, course. You know how to play?" Lewis raised his eyebrows at me.

"No, can you teach me?"

And so begun the 3 hours of gaming that me and Lewis did before he took me home. To be honest, it was the most fun I'd had for years and Lewis was such great company. We had so much in common, including a sarcastic sense of humour. I laughed with him harder than I had ever laughed before. Of course, I was a lot worse than him at the game. He kept sneaking up on me and killing me, then laughing hysterically. Even that, which I'd usually get annoyed at and think he was trying to be cocky, I found absolutely hilarious.

Before I went home, we arranged another gaming session for later on in the week. But it's not a date. I had to keep telling myself that. Lewis isn't the type of guy that would like someone like me. There's no chance.

***A/N***

Ok, long chapter so you can shut up now Maisie!

As my friends can probably already tell, the character of Dala is kind of based on me and some of my aspirations (although I'm not a slut, I promise!)

I quite like the idea of a gaming session with a guy, to be honest that would be my ideal date so yeah.

Ummmm sorry I took so long to update. As ever, hope you guys like it :)

Liv xxx