Hogsmeade

(Just so you know, this chapter will probably be a lot of nothingness.  I had no plan for this one, so, yup.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    "Why are you up so late, anyways?" Ezra asked Flora after they had talked a bit - nothing important, just books and stuff they enjoyed, and what they had in common, which, seemed to be a lot -

      "I have trouble sleeping," Flora sighed, looking down.

      "Tell me about it..." Ezra said, trailing off, feeling sick just thinking about her dreams, or what would happen in any of the next.

     "But, I should get some sleep, tomorrow is a Hogmeade day, and this is the first one I've been allowed to go on!" Flora said with a happy smile.

     "Yes, in that case you should definitely get some sleep," she laughed.

     "Agreed," Flora said with another smile before she stood up.

     "Try and have sweet dreams!" Ezra requested politely.

     "I'll do my best," Flora laughed, then stalked off towards the dorms.

__________________________________________________________________

     "Please hurry up, Ezra!!" Flora squealed with excitement, waiting outside the dorm for Ezra to walk out. 

     "Done!" Ezra walked out, though her voice when she said 'Done' was muffled by the hair tie she had in her mouth.  Once she was done pulling back all her hair but one annoying piece, she took the hair tie from her mouth with her free hand, using it to hold her hair back.

     "Are you ready?" Flora then asked her, to which Ezra responded with: 'only if you are!' before racing off.

      Flora laughed with amusement and decided not to compete with Ezra.  She figured she might embarrass herself, even if she did win she'd probably fall at the end or something.  She walked along after her friend, walking into a conversation about her own 'disappearance' after she had spotted Ezra.

    "I don't know, I could've sworn she was right behind me," Ezra said, facing away from Flora as she said it.

    "She was," the girl Ezra was talking to, Holly, said with a laugh before pointing behind Ezra at Flora.

    "Oh, hi Flora," Ezra laughed after she had turned around "So, where are we going first?"

    "No idea, but from the looks of it, we should not go to Zonkos," Holly said, looking over to Zonkos. 

    "Why is that?" Flora asked.

    "That's why," Ezra explained, pointing towards Fred and George after releasing a amused giggle.  They were surely enough up to something "If I were you, I wouldn't want to be a part of whatever they're doing."

    "Well, let's not go there, then," Flora laughed a bit.

    "I was going to go to The Three Broomsticks," Ezra said.

    "Can we check out Tomes and Scrolls first?" Flora questioned, looking longingly in the direction of the bookstore. 

     "You guys can go wherever, I'm going to Honeydukes," Holly said, then she began going in that direction.

     "We'll meet back here later!" Flora called to Ezra over her shoulder as she began walking to Tomes and Scrolls.

     Ezra nodded, to show that she had heard, then she began wondering in the direction of The Three Broomsticks.

___________________________________________________________

    After spending a while at  The Three Broomsticks, Ezra had begin to feel bored.  No one had really been entertaining.  Or, at least, as entertaining as she hoped. Until someone walked in, someone who looked very angry.  The girl sat in a booth by herself, ordering a Butterbeer and glaring daggers in to it, obviously thinking about something.  It started to make Ezra feel pity for the girl after a while, so she moved over and sat across from her in the other booth.  

    "Hey," she said, looking at the girl "Boy troubles?" she asked with a tiny bit of laughter.  The girl seemed oddly familiar.

    "You could say so," The girl responded, looking up from her Butterbeer.

    "Wanna tell me about it?" Ezra asked.

    "Not really," She said.

    "Well, I'm Ezra," she said, changing the subject by introducing herself "Ezra Dalton."

    "Raine Robbins," the girl replied with a small smile.

    "So, Raine, now do you want to tell me about the boy?" Ezra pleaded.

    Raine laughed "Fine," she said "His name is George," she began.

    Of course! Ezra thought, That's why she looked so familiar! She was with them at Zonkos earlier.

    "Woah, what's that face for?  You look like everything in the world has just pieced together," Raine laughed.

    "Yes, I know him," she laughed "Sort of.  Sorry, go on."

    "He tickled me," Raine stated.

    "The bloody fool!" Ezra shouted with much (sarcastic) emotion, then she looked at Raine with a small grin "Is that it?"

    "I really don't like being tickled!" she laughed, playfully shoving Ezra.

    Ezra laughed more "I'm sorry."

   Raine just shook her head letting out one final laugh "I'm not."

   Ezra smiled "Good, I though you'd yell at me for laughing."

   Raine shook her head "So, are you going to that ball?" She asked, changing the subject.

   "I think the whole idea, of the Triwizard Tournament, the ball that comes along with it, is dumb," Ezra stated with somewhat of a blunt tone.

    "Oh, come on, it'd be fun,"  Raine says, raising her eyebrows and nudging Ezra in a joking way.

    Ezra laughed.  "I just don't see why people would make such a big deal over the possibility of getting killed, possessed, or seriously injured," she said.

    "You're such a upbeat person," Raine joked.

    "Occasionally.   I like to mix things up.  Today I feel rather upbeat," she joked in return.

    "Just come with me, and if you get bored of it, you can leave," Raine pleaded.

    Ezra groaned in annoyance "When is it?" she asked.

    "Tonight," Raine grinned.

    "Tonight?!" Ezra said "Isn't this formal? I can't just go I don't have a dress or anything."

    "So we get one," Raine smirked, then got up, walking over to where Ezra sat in her booth, then she pulled Ezra out of her booth and linked arms with her, walking out of The Three Broomsticks.

    Ezra, what have you gotten yourself into? She thought, letting out a great big sigh.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So, here we are.  Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter of basically nothingness.  But, You met one of my besties (and my Wifey), Raine Robbins *claps loudly* :D

I got busy yesterday, I would've updated sooner but bleh.  Sorry!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, follow!

LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!! :)<3