Prolouge

The king and queen were sent to be executed for hiding the fact their son was a wolf. Yes, Prince Chanyeol got bitten by a wolf when the full moon was out as a child, and his parents and older sister, Princess Yoora, did their best to keep it a secret, since the villagers and the kingdom were terrified of the potential threat a person who is half man half wolf could be.

"Appa! Eomma! I won't let them kill you!" Prince Chanyeol exclaims as his greenish brown eyes began to turn red. When the prince gets angry, some if his wolf traits began to show. "Your parents will never be sparred for concealing the fact that you're just a monster!" one soldier said to the young prince as he struggles out of their grasps.

Prince Chanyeol exclaims, "I'm not the monster here! You are! Let my parents go!" As soon as he says that, the guillotine comes down, decapitating the queen and king. Growing even angrier, Chanyeol transforms into a wolf, and attacks the very people that executed his parents.

When the guards dashed towards him yelling things like "MONSTER!" and "DEATH THREAT!" Princess Yoora shield her younger brother and says, "Don't hurt my brother! Of course he may be living with this evil curse that he got while playing in the woods at night, but do you ever think that he wanted to be this way! Chanyeol may be unable to control his wolf instincts on his own as of now, but that's because you bastards murdered our parents because they tried to conceal his secret until they can find a way to fix this. He was right, you guys are the real monsters. As the heiress of the throne, I demand we keep my younger brother's curse a secret until we can save him."

"Why?! You know yourself he's a monster waiting to destroy the village and the kingdom!" one of the guards told Yoora. She then says, "No. You guys just think that because he's still young and is trying to cope with the pain of being half man half beast and being parentless. Plus, the only way to break the curse is if he and a young beautiful maiden fall in love and share true love's kiss. But he's practically still a child," and she pets her wolf brother as he calms down, "I read about it in the book I saw in the library, and was going to tell our parents before you guys took them away from us!"

The other guard says, "As the soon to be queen, I say we'll respect your wishes Princess Yoora." Soon, a woman wearing a preacher robe brought a jewel covered box to Princess Yoora, kneels and bows before her, and says, "Princess Yoora, I have brought you the silver cross like you asked."

Taking the box, Yoora says, "Thank you Madame Kim. You may leave the premises." She nods as she exits the room. The guards asked Yoora about the cross. "I read in the book that silver is a wolf's major weakness," Princess Yoora says, "and in ancient times, silver crosses were used to have control over the powers and temper a half man half wolf person has. This is just until the curse is broken, and once it breaks, the cross will too." She grabs the cross, which is attached to a choker (which can switch to a collar in his wolf form).

She places it on Chanyeol, which causes him to turn human again. "Guards! Take Prince Chanyeol to the castle and prepare our parents funeral!" Princess Yoora exclaims, "We must make sure we don't anger Chanyeol anymore than he already is. That could make his wolf instincts grow, and then become a potential threat, but just keep in mind that he isn't a monster. And if I hear that from any of you, I shall execute you in public." The guards were in fear of the young princess and nod as they followed her orders.