Epilogue

Years went by since King Chanyeol was freed from the curse he was put under by a wolf, and since he and Queen Kyungmi got married. Now, they were in the forest with their horses and two children: 5 year old Prince Kyungyeol and 2 year old Princess Chanmi. They were celebrating Chanmi's second birthday.

Chanyeol was holding Chanmi's tiny hands as he was helping her walk towards the field of flowers. There Kyungmi was teaching her son how to tend to horses. "Yellow flowers are essential for healing, and in nutrients, especially for horses," says Kyungmi, "so feed Loki these yellow flowers in my hand Kyungyeol."

Kyungyeol takes the flowers and puts them towards Loki's mouth, and he starts eating them. Chanyeol comes by and has Chanmi pet the horse. Kyungyeol gets a lily and gives it to his sister, saying, "Happy birthday Chanmi." Chanmi kisses her brother's cheek and says, "Oppa!"

"You must be happy Oppa thought about you, huh Chanmi?" Kyungmi asks her daughter. Chanmi puts out her hand, and pets Loki's nose, saying, "Horsy!" "He's a nice horsy, isn't he," Chanyeol asks his little girl. All the young princess could do was giggle happily while petting Loki. Kyungmi smiles as she, Chanyeol, and their children went back to the castle.

The maids tuck the children into their beds, and Chanyeol and Kyungmi take a minute to look at their sleeping children. "Thank you Kyungmi," King Chanyeol says, "for saving me from my curse, and giving me two beautiful children." Queen Kyungmi embraces Chanyeol and says, "Thank you Chanyeol, for loving me for me, and being a loyal husband and father to me, Prince Kyungyeol, and Princess Chanmi. You are something special."

They shared a heart melting kiss to end their baby princess's second birthday, and went to their room to go to sleep. "I love you," Kyungmi says. Chanyeol says, "I love you too." As they cuddled into each other, they fall asleep. Happy to have each other, their love, and their children. They were just happy to be where they were with no more worries to come there way.

THE END