I Have You

Kyungmi sees that Kai stabbed Chanyeol in his wolf form, and had to put an end to it. To save him, Kyungmi ended up stabbing Kai through his heart from behind with the sword. Kai slowly turned his head to see who stabbed him as blood comes from his mouth. She looks at him in fury as she says, "You will not kill the prince. And you never will."

Even though he's in pain, Kai smirks at the maiden and weakly says, "You are different from other girls my lady. In so many ways. You surpassed me again." Father Song, Kyungsoo, Madame Kim, Madame Do, and Queen Yoora all come out to see what happens. Father Song still has the cross.

"Is Chanyeol okay?" Yoora asks. Kyungsoo says, "Yes. But he got stabbed by Kai, but not fatally. However Kyungmi fatally stabbed Kai to save Chanyeol." "She's a hero," Madame Kim says, "a hero with a big heart, and big confidence."

Pulling the sword from Kai's body, Kyungmi throws it to the ground to tend to Chanyeol. Kai falls to the ground as he dies. She places the cross on his collar and he turns human again. He looked at his bloody sword, and Kai's lifeless body, saying, "Well. You used those weapons wisely to save me." "You would've done the same for me," Kyungmi says, rubbing his cheek, and his staff wound.

"Just forget it Kyungmi," Chanyeol says, "there's no saving me." "But I have to save you Chanyeol," she says. He asks her, "Why didn't you stay in the cave? You could've escaped back home and be safe." "I couldn't do that though, because I," says Kyungmi as she begins to cry, "I love you."

Chanyeol smiles as he closes his eyes. Kyungmi kisses his lips tenderly and sweetly so he could reply, but he didn't, she cries as she holds him in her arms. Yoora began to cry too, fearing that her younger brother died. Then, the ruby on the cross glows as it floats in the air. Red potion was swirling in the air for all to see.

Everyone in the village looks in the direction of the forest. "Wow! The curse is broken!" a village girl says. A delivery boy says, "This means the prince isn't a wolf anymore!" Soon, the potion heals Chanyeol's stab wound, and then breaks his silver cross, and his choker. Prince Chanyeol was at last freed from the curse.

Kyungmi looked up to see her prince before her. She stood as he felt his own neck, saying, "I'm free! I'm free! Thank you Lady Kyungmi!" He embraces her, and then kisses her lips tenderly. Yoora smiles as she says, "My little brother is free at last." "You did a great job at protecting him Your Highness," Madame Do says.

"I've been meaning to say this since the day I saw you," Chanyeol says, "I love you Do Kyungmi. I love your loyalty, your caring personality, and undying wit to put others before yourself. You always have been and always will be something special to me! I love you!" "Chanyeol!" Kyungmi happily exclaims, hugging the love of her life.

Chanyeol asks, "Will you do me the honor of sharing a dance with me, as my wife, on our wedding day?" "Yes!" Kyungmi exclaims happily as Chanyeol spins her in the air, and brings her down to kiss her lips yet again.

(four months later)

The village was invited to celebrate Prince Chanyeol's wedding with Kyungmi. After they kiss, Yoora takes two crowns with her and go to the newlywed couple. "On this day, I shall crown Prince Chanyeol and Do Kyungmi to rule over Korea," Yoora says, placing the crowns on her brother and her new sister-in-law. They were now Queen Kyungmi and King Chanyeol.

They shared their danced both as a married couple, and as king and queen, for the first time. After the wedding was over, and the night grew, Chanyeol and Kyungmi lay in their bed, embracing each other happily. "I feel so happy here with you," Kyungmi tells her shirtless husband, "I never want to leave your side."

"Even if we aren't queen and king, I would still be happy because I have you Queen Kyungmi," Chanyeol tells his wife, "I love you." "I love you too King Chanyeol," Kyungmi tells her husband. They were warmly kissing each other, and then went to sleep after a long day.