Dance With Me

As they get done feeding the horses, Chanyeol and Kyungmi were eating in the dining room together. He was looking at her as she ate with such poise. How is a maiden this lovely so nice to me even though I'm a wolf? Chanyeol thinks to himself, She is generous, loyal, and honest. Maybe she likes me back too.

"Is anything wrong Prince Chanyeol?" Kyungmi asks. "Just call me Chanyeol," he says, "we've grown closer these days since you knew my secret. I actually have something to say." "Yes?" she asks. Chanyeol says, "I actually see you a lot in the forest when I go to my cave. There are times when I stare at you even. I wanted to talk to you, but I was nervous, and was afraid you wouldn't like me. I hope you don't think I'm creepy."

"Nonsense," Kyungmi says, "If you were, you would've followed me everywhere I went and try to flirt with me like that jerk Kai if you were. I understood if you were to shy to talk to me. I was the same way when I went to the village school as a girl. I'm glad we're friends now."

Chanyeol says, "Tomorrow night, will you dance with me in my ballroom. As a thanks for my gratitude for you?" "It will be my honor, Chanyeol," Kyungmi tells the prince. Soon, they went to the palace bathhouse so they can bathe with their towels on as they continued to chat, and went to Chanyeol's bedroom balcony.

Kyungmi sees Poro fly towards her as she was tweeting with him. Chanyeol asks, "Is this your little bird pal Poro?" "Yes," Kyungmi explains, "I found him injured when he was a baby. After healing him and taking him back to his mother, we became friends. I was only a child when this happened, and be the silly child I was, I gave him a silly name. Poro."

"I think it's kind of cute," Chanyeol says, "and I don't mind silly. I remember as a child, I found a mouse nest in my cave, and I brought the whole nest into the castle. My mother lightly hit me and told me to take them back. I have a love for animals as well. As a child, I wanted to own any animal out there and nurture them in the palace barn." "Some dream," Kyungmi says, "maybe when your curse does break, I can stay a little longer." He says, "I would appreciate that."

(Do household)

Madame Do was in her room knitting, still upset her daughter won't be living with her and Kyungsoo for a while. "Eomma," Kyungsoo asks, "are you upset about Kyungmi not living here anymore?" "I knew it would come eventually," she says, "but she's an adult. It's bound to happen. It's been Kyungmi's dream since she was a child to met the queen and the prince."

Kyungsoo says, "Really? She told you?" "Indeed son," Madame Do says, "she told me that she saw Prince Chanyeol when your father was escorting him, his sister, and the former queen and king to the village. She told me how cute and handsome the young prince was. She went on and on about how she was going to meet him, become friends with him, and marry him."

"She was some silly child," Kyungsoo said, "maybe Kyungmi will be happy living with Queen Yoora and Prince Chanyeol. She's always been big on keeping a positive mind." Madame Do nods as she continues to knit, smiling at the fact her doctor would be happy.

Meanwhile, Sehun was doing some snooping for Kai, so Kai can have Kyungmi all to himself. He uses a telescope, while sitting on the branch of a tree in the forest, to spy on the maiden and the prince. Sehun then sees something, saying, "Ah ha. Just as  I thought." He zooms his telescope in on the choker Prince Chanyeol was wearing, and looks at the sketch Kai gave him of the wolf that attacked him.

"That collar on the wolf," says Sehun, "it's similar to Prince Chanyeol's choker. This could only mean one thing. Prince Chanyeol is one of those half man half wolf creatures. This is very interesting. I'll draw a picture of the prince's neck so I can draw that choker." Sehun begins to sketch the picture.

Chanyeol unbuttoned his shirt a bit, since it was a hot night, as he and Kyungmi shared some tea on the balcony. As the night grew, Chanyeol's eyes turned red, and when Sehun got done drawing, he witnesses this and hops onto Kai's horse to tell him the news.

(the next day)

Wearing the same gown she wore on the day of Chanyeol's birthday, Kyungmi goes into the ballroom to wait for her prince. Just then, Chanyeol comes up behind her and says, "May I have this dance my lady?" "It will be my honor Chanyeol," says Kyungmi, taking his hand as they started dancing. Yoora held the crystal cross in her hand as Chanyeol dances with Kyungmi.

She sees that the cross is full with the sparkling red potion, but one more thing is needed for the curse to break (A/N I forgot to mention this), and that is the ruby heart in the middle of the cross. When Kyungmi realizes that she loves Chanyeol too, and share true love's kiss with him, the ruby will glow as it continuously blinks. "Just a little more," Yoora says.

Chanyeol and Kyungmi look into each other's eyes as they share their dance in the ballroom. When they get done, Chanyeol takes Kyungmi out to the forest to his cave at night, after they get changed. He opens a door on the cave floor and says, "I'll explain when we go deeper."

They climbed down the ladder of the hole, and see a secret hideout. "Wow!" Kyungmi says, "This is amazing!" "I come here when I want to be alone at night," says Chanyeol, "This is my safe spot so no one can try to find me and bother me. My parents had this built for me when they realized I was a wolf." "Why are you showing me this?" Kyungmi asks.

Chanyeol says, "In case Kai tries to find you, and I'm not around, come here to this hideout. I don't want you to get hurt. I also have a supply of weapons in case I was being attacked, well, I won't need them since I have my wolf instincts, but use them wisely." Kyungmi nods and asks, "I suppose you have clothes for me in here in case we need to spend the night?"

"Yes," says Chanyeol. "I guess tonight we should camp out here," says Kyungmi, "since you know who might come along." "Okay," Chanyeol says, "then I guess I'll sleep on the floor." Kyungmi shakes her head no and says, "Just sleep in bed with me." "But won't that be weird?" Chanyeol asks.

Kyungmi says, "Chanyeol, we bathe together. And you think sleeping together is weirder than bathing together?" "You have a point," says Chanyeol. Kyungmi has Chanyeol turn around so they can change into their pajamas. They soon get into the bed, with Chanyeol sleeping shirtless.

Kyungmi was feeling cold, so she cuddles into Chanyeol for warmth. She blushes when she realizes he's shirtless, but nonetheless, is happy and smiles, since his body was naturally warm. Chanyeol asks, "Enjoying yourself?" "It's just you're so warm," she says, "and it's really relaxing."

He blushes and says, "Actually. This feels pretty nice. I'll promise to keep you warm throughout the night." Kyungmi says, "Okay Chanyeol." As he embraces her, Chanyeol thinks, My heart is beating faster and faster by the minute. I'm kind of glad we're alone in my secret hideout like this. Soon, they doze off into Dreamland.