Chapter 3

'Girl what is going on? Why are you leaving?'  I asked

'I'm turning 13! Charlie has a surprise for me!'

'But the other girls that went with him, didn't come back! I'm your friend, you're my friend I need you!'

'Look, don't be such a baby about it, you're gonna turn 13 too soon, I'm sure we will meet!'

She said as she left with her bags, but I wasn't satisfied, I needed to follow them.

Suddenly I was in a whole different place, I was watching my friend and Charlie from far away. Charlie was talking to a man, the place they were next to had loud music, it was disturbing. But then my friend started crying and screaming, she didn't want to go with the other man, but he dragged her inside and Charlie went out with money on his hands. I tried to scream, go after her, but as soon as I screamed I revealed my position, Charlie didn't forgive, he went after me like fire, but I ran, I ran for my life, I bumped into a guy on the way, but I kept on running, they were gonna sell me too! When I turned 13 they were gonna sell me! 

Again I was in a totally different space, a house. A white man stood before me

'Hello darling, what's is your name?'

'Beyoncé, and yours?' I said confident

'My name is John, don't worry Beyoncé, I'll take care of you'

The last image I saw was him smiling nastily.

(Beyoncé's P.O.V.)

'NOOOOOOOO!' I woke up and suddenly I was in my bed, it was all a dream, but I'm guessing I screamed too much and woke up Shawn.

'WHAT WHAT IS IT? WHAT IS IT?' He said totally scared

'Nothing, nothing, babe I'm sorry, I just had a bad dream!'

'Well it's ok, come here' He said as he pulled me to a hug, I laid down on his chest and rested 'Look it's still 3 AM so go back to sleep ok? Everything is fine.'

'Ok, good night'

'Good night'

But I couldn't sleep, that dream troubled me, I know the brain can make things up when you dream, but that was totally real, it was as real as I remember, my friend being taken away from home to be sold as a hooker, me running away and bumping into a guy that now I know it was Shawn and me meeting John... His first promise to me, he promised he would take care of me, and don't get me wrong he did, but after a while he just started hurting me, and all the love I had for him vanished.

I remember only a few parts from when I was growing up, around so many children, it was fun, but I couldn't help but wonder why I didn't have parents, like the other kids from school. After I found out my parents left me on a basket on the door of a home, with only one necklace, I realized I was a special kid and for that the others used to make fun of me, cuz no one would come to Mother's day or Father's work day at school.

But it was all good, because I had my girls back home, we used to have sleep overs every night so it was fun, until we realized that some girls when they turned 13 went away to ''another home'', which in fact was selling us to this place so we could become hookers, we were worth more because we were virgins, it was disgusting, John explained it to me afterwards as I was young I didn't have a dirty mind.

7:00

'Babe, wake up, it's 7, we've got to go to work' Shawn said while shaking me, it turns out I did manage to sleep a little more

'Ok, alright....' I said pulling myself like a zombie to clean my face up on the bathroom, he got up quickly and went straight to the kitchen, as usual he was gonna do the breakfast as I don't really cook.... at all.

'So what was that dream about?' He asked me while we were eating the waffles he made.

'Hm, it was nothing really'

'But you woke up screaming and your heart was beating fast...'

'yeah you know, I had one of those dreams where I tried to run but couldn't you know? And there was.... A monster chasing after me' I made it up 

'Wow' He said laughing

'Don't make fun of me, it was scary!' I said giving him a little punch on the shoulder

'Ok, ok, sorry' We kissed and continued to eat until we were totally ready for work.

I didn't tell Shawn about my dream because I never told him anything from my past, he asked only one time, it was when I was still being chased by John and I told him off very rudely so he never asked again. And I really don't want him to, it's embarrassing, don't you think?

I don't really know if my parents left me there because they knew the truth or if they just chose a random place, I like to think it's the second option.

Well anyway, I had bigger things to worry about... The February 4th was approaching and we had to get ready to avoid another murder.

------------------------------

Well this chapter was more concentrated in telling you guys Bey's past, I hope you like it! The next one is gonna be the February 4th!

Thank you so much for the ideas you guys are giving me! Right now I have it all figure out!

Well thank you for reading don't forget to comment and vote! :)