Chapter 12

(Beyoncé's P.O.V.)

That call seemed pretty strange to me, I really didn't know if I should go after Lina by myself. But then again, Shawn was not answering his phone, which made me even more worried than I already was. Did he take Shawn too? If not, what happened to him?

I couldn't help but wonder, on the way to the place he had sent me, who was the guy, I know John crossed my mind but I was too sure he was dead.

I arrived at the empty parking lot and waited, with my heart in my hands. After about 5 minutes a black figure came to talk to me

'Follow me'

'Where is Lina?' He didn't answer, he just kept walking so I knew I had to follow. We walked to a hill with grass and rocks and suddenly he stopped and started looking for something on the floor, I didn't say anything. He looked til he found a door that led to a basement. 'Oh hell nah! I'm not going in there' I said stepping back

'I don't think you have much of an option.' He took me by force and basically dropped me down the stairs, my arm was seriously hurt. he put on my feet again and we started following this hallway, which was dark and smelled funny, I was really freaking out now. I should've called for help, now I'm stuck.

As we walked I started hearing voices, we were getting really close and then suddenly I recognize a voice I didn't want to hear.

'NO, no!' I screamed and tried to run but the big guy didn't take his hands off me

'Well I guess our guest is here, Lina' he said in a very happy voice. The big guy dragged me closer to where they were and pushed me so I fell right in front of John's feet. 'Well, well, Bey you look amazing!'

I looked up and what I saw made me jump. It was John, but he was different, he was wearing a eye patch on his right eye and the whole right part of his face was black and red, like it was burned.

'Scary uh? That's what you're husband did to me, see?'

'How did you escape?'

'I'm glad you asked. After that asshole almost beat me to death, I was almost unconscious, not totally unconscious, I saw him taking you away from me, my princess... And I had strength to exchange my body to one of the other dead guys in the room, so when Shawn put fire on a body, thinking it was mine, it was actually some other guy'

'But then, what happened to your face?'

'Well, even tho I escape from being burned alive, the place was on fire, I did get burned on the face as you can see, and I lost an eye too.'

It all made sense now, I wasn't going crazy, he was there all along, he was! I knew it!

'You told that guy to lie to me about the boss! It was you! All along'

'Oh you finally get it, finally!' he said laughing 'See, wonder why I took 4 whole years to go after you and Shawn again?' I nodded 'Well, because I had a burned face, I had to go to a hospital, and not just any hospital, I had to get out of the country so they wouldn't find out I was still alive. So I left to Africa, there a doctor could take care of me, but he could never get my eye back so...' He pulled up the patch and I could see his eyes all burned, it was terrible. 'After a few months I was recovered, but I wasn't ready to come back just yet, I stayed. You know why? I had a deal with the doctor, I was suppose to work for him, with no payment, no food, and no conditions at all next to hundreds of others, I worked on a mine.' He looked at me with his one evil eye left and said to me and his bodyguard 'That's so rude, you can have a seat Bey, give her a seat'

'That's ok..' I said on my feet, I was holding my arm because it was hurting so bad, it was definitely broken.

'Here' The big guy took the chair and put next to me, when I refused to seat he took my arm that was hurt and dragged me to seat in it and then he took both my arms and tied it behind the chair, which made my bad arm hurt even more. 'There you go boss'