Remus Lupin-Patronuses

A/N: Before we start this, I just want to say thank you to those people who're reading my chapters and occasionally voting. thank you guys for the 120 reads!

The four Marauders always stuck together, like glue. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs, the four troublemakers. Whatever you called them, whether it was gits, blokes, heartthrobs, complete prats, they stuck together. In fact, you would rarely see them apart, but it seemed I was one of those seldom people that saw a marauder alone.

While walking to my common room, I saw Lupin walk towards me, his expression was curious and he was looking at me. The latter stopped right in front of me and I raised an eyebrow, interested.

"Can I help you Lupin?" I asked politely.

"Can you help me with a charm?" Lupin asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, surprised. "Er...couldn't you ask Potter or Black? You guys are best mates anyways."

"But you're the one who got an outstanding for your O.W.L.s last year." Lupin replied.

"How do you know that?" I inquired, bemused.

"I have Charms with you," Lupin stated, as if it were self explanatory.

"I would help, but I barely know you." I said awkwardly.

"Please, I just need someone to help me do this charm right and actually will help." Lupin said.

I studied his face, intrigued by his sudden craving for help from a stranger. I never talked to him, other than when we had a charms project that we had to do, but except for that time, we had no contact. Which made his sudden appearance even more peculiar, and he's asking me specifically, not his mates.

"Is it important?" I asked. Lupin nodded. "Ok, I'll help." I answered, smiling.

Lupin grinned back and led me to an empty classroom, before closing the door. He took out his wand and a textbook, before flipping through the pages. I looked over his shoulder at all the complex charms, and I didn't know how much advice I could lend to the Gryffindor.

"Could you help me with this one?"
Lupin asked.

I knitted my eyebrows together as I read the specific charm he was pointing at. "The Patronus charm?" I enquired, staring at the pictures. "Why is that important?"

"I just-I just want to learn it so I can see what can become of happiness I guess." Lupin shrugged. "So whenever I feel down, I can use my happiness for something productive and make me feel better. I've tried the spell a few times and only wisps appear."

"Why are you asking me and not Professor Flitwick?" I asked.

"Flitwick probably won't care, none of us will learn it in our Hogwarts years anyway."

I scanned the text and description a few more times, before taking out my own wand, and twirling it a bit. I sighed, before decided that I did tell Lupin I'd help him, and I'm not backing down from my word.

"You could always ask a Ravenclaw y'know Lupin, instead of me." I said, shifting my gaze between the book and the Gryffindor. I set the book down and waited for his answer.

"There aren't any Ravenclaws I know, and call me Remus please." He answered shyly. "You don't have to help if you don't want to."

"No, I'll help, or try my best to help." I said. "Just let me try the spell first."

I raised my wand, and read the passage about casting it. Thinking about Christmas Holiday, I closed my eyes, and waved my wand in a circle, and yelling, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I opened them, and watched a wisp of silver extend about a meter, swirling slightly, before disappearing.