PART 1

It was the day after the new Greenie arrived in the Glade. Ben from the Runners got stung by a Griever during the daylight and now he's acting all crazy. He attacked the new poor guy and tried to kill him, mumbling something about him working with the Creators.

Everybody was shocked by the sudden event and Newt, being the caring boyfriend that he is, asked me to stay in our room while they're having a Gathering. After a while, he came back and told me they voted for Ben to be Banished. I wasn't quite surprised, the guy violated one important rule: Do not harm another Glader.

"Y/N, I want you to stay here while all this mess is over." Newt said to me.

"Why?" I asked. "It's not like I haven't seen a Banishment before", I pouted.

"Then you know it is not a very pleasant thing to see." He folded his arms and gave me a sad look.

"But I haven't met the Greenie yet, you know? And Alby said everybody should see the Banishment, as an example."

"Alby also said that I can make any decision towards you, since I am the Second in Command and your boyfriend", he said full of pride. "And all I want to do is to protect you. You don't really have to see all of this, love. Trust me."

I said nothing. I knew how much he loved me and cared for me, but sometimes he was just so overprotective.

"Look, let's make a deal", he said. "You stay in this room until the Banishment is over, and then I'll make the introductions. How about that?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. His stubbornness was killing me.

"Fine, Shank. You won!"

"Good girl!" He smiled and approached me, kissed me on the lips and gave me a tight hug. What a Shuck-Face he is!

________________________________________________________________________________

I have finally decided to publish something after all these years of reading :D

This is my first story written in english, because english isn't my native language so I hope you will not find too many mistakes during your reading. If you find mistakes/or nonsense and you think they are really annoying, please tell me and I will correct them:)

So enjoy the first part and tell me what do you think:)

Thank you very much!