Author's note/Prologue

People say that if your truly destined to be with one another then you'll stay together forever till the day you die, nothing will ever separate you.
You think that's ridiculous, then your wrong or at least I wanted to say that, but of course the inevitable always happens.
Nothing stays the same forever. Thing move on leaving you behind in the dust.

Betrayal, greed, and worst of all wealth. Horrible, you tell yourself, but I'm talking about you and every human being around you, disgusting filthy creatures.
That was until I meet him, my mister right. But no he was just like everyone else, stayed with me only because of greed then to betray me and threw me away.

Forget him, was the last thing I thought before everything went black.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Well then enjoy the first chapter☺️.  I apologize for any mistakes before hand. Hello! This is my first Namjin fanfic I hope you enjoy, but I just wanted to warn you that the grammar/spelling might be off.

 Hello! This is my first Namjin fanfic I hope you enjoy, but I just wanted to warn you that the grammar/spelling might be off

Yasssss, people Namjin is real, you see how he just grabbed his hand?
*fangirling mode on*

[Edited]