C̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅.2

"Um... can I please leave?" Jin asked moving farther away from the door. "Hm... what did you just ask to me?" The girl asked cocking her eyebrows. "What did you just say???" The girl was obviously pissed.

Now he was pressed against the window, the other girls surrounding him. One of them smashed his foot harshly. He let out small scream, but quickly covered his mouth as another kick came flying towards his face. "I'm sorry, please just let me go! I just asked to leave!" He begged desperately.

But the girl just replied coldly, "Don't you think that's a tad bit too late? Did you think we would ever let you leave in the first place."

Seokjin, in reality, had no idea whatsoever what he had done wrong. But all he knew was that they were mad at something that he had done. Another kick was directed towards his guts, then another and another. His vision slowly became hazed as he fell forward, a strong pair of hands held him close. He couldn't make out the person face as he blacked out.

★★★★★
"Hey, I think he might be awake!" A voice boomed tiredly.

"That's good you may leave now." A loud voice boomed, followed by several tired giggles.

"I do what I want, I don't take orders from you." The other snapped back.

Seokjin eyes fluttered slightly as he turned towards the voices, there stood a short boy with mint green hair and the other male was tainted black with the shadows. The short boy spoke again, "But I would like some rest after the all this work you put me through." He smiled as he walked out of the room.

     The boy stepped out, his white hair gleamed in the dim room light. He smiled, revealing his cute dimples. "You're safe with me." He stated leaving the room.

                          ★★★
A/N: Halo, guys. Hoped you enjoyed the chapter, sorry for any mistakes. Also I'm planning to update every Sunday from now on!
Idk what to put here...

[Edited]