End{Seokjin}

The sirens blared, echoing deeply within my head. Blood pooled over my hands covering my hands with the sticky substance. I was unhurt so who was? I looked above me in horror. Namjoon's eyes were shut closed as he stared down on me, "everything will be fine I won't let you get hurt." He patted my head slightly blood gushing from his gut as he closed his eyes slightly.

"Namjoon? Namjoon, please answer me!" I pleaded the tears streaming down my face. "Don't die on me, please." I begged before my vision turned black and all I could hear was the opening of the car door.

10 years later
I was 26 now. How was the life that Namjoon gave me and left me to live alone? Hard, I wanted to die and stop living.

I stood behind my supposed to be husband's grave, "Namjoon," I muttered as the rain started pouring down on me. It was painful, living without him. He protected me that night, when he died miserably just to save me. We could've been together.

I cried countless nights after his death. The nights were cold and lonely without his warmth. We could've been together, what was my fate. I cried the rain washing away my tears as I pulled out a knife from my back pocket stabbing my heart as blood gushed out. It was almost as if I could see Namjoon standing there greeting me. My vision turned black, we'll be together in the afterlife. Was the last thing I said to him.
                          ★★★
Humans are greedy selfish people they betray people for fame and fortune. They may try to hide it, but the truth will never change.
Yet he was different.
A selfish person will always fall for another selfish man.
He was special, magical if I had to say enchanting.

"Hello, we meet again," His deep voice greeted me.
"Don't leave me this time," I answered and he smiled at me.

A/N: Yay, happy ending... I hope... I guess. Whatever an ending is an ending.
Don't forget to follow me for more books.

[Edited]