[̲̅c̲̅[̲̅h̲̅].6

Seokjin POV
Firstly, I was confused as hell what did he mean ever since we were children, I only just meet him yesterday! By now I was furious, why won't people just stop bullying me, this is exactly the reason why I hate humans (Taehyung is an alien). "I'm sorry, but I believe that you may be confessing to the wrong person," I got up and left the room, when his hands wrapped around my waist, "Please just try to remember me," he begged.

Scared that he might hurt me I ran from his grip and towards the doors. Stumbling, along the way as people stared at me awe. I knew that Tae was following close behind I could hear his footsteps. Although, I hated humans Tae was an exception, he was special. For some unknown reason tears were already streaming down his face when he came to a stop.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked me his eyes gleaming with confusion. "Why are you crying?" He wiped the tears lightly as more tears streamed down my face, how can he be so kind. "I don't know," I answered more tears streamed down my face. Taehyung pulled me in and soon enough my eyes felt heavy, they begged me to be closed. And then soon enough I was asleep in his arms.

★★★
The male pulled me in for a hug, "I love you," he told me I looked up at him, he was smiling revealing his cute dimples. "Aren't they cute together, perfect even," I could hear the other people whispering. As I smiled and bowed kindly at them.

"You love me more then anything?" I asked, turning my attention back to the male. "Yes much more then even wealth and money." I giggled slightly and hugged him back. "I love you for being the best human alive." He laughs slightly," So now you finally accept me?" I put a finger to my lips we'll see about that."

★★★
He left me, the plan took off with him inside. He could've stayed with me we were perfect, perfect together.

Namjoon help me, my vision was dotted with red, help save me, please. It hurts, it's so painful, I don't want to die yet. Namjoon why aren't you coming you said we were perfect you were going to protect me forever why did you leave me, why!?

★★★
A/N:Yezzz peplezzzz I final finizheds the chapterzzzz. I'm zzzoooo zzzleppppy.
Fluwffly pink princezzz: