₵Ⱨ.8

Seokjin POV
Isnuggled closer to him as we slept, "So who's room is this anyways?" I asked lifting my head up to his.

"My bed, my room. That reminds me I have something for you." Namjoon got out of his bed and approached his closet door. And pulled out a pink box then handed it to me.

"It's a box?" I asked confused why would he give me a box? He giggled, "No silly, of course not open the box." I sighed and then slowly started to unwrap the box. "No way," I shrieked, pulling out the limited addition MARIO figure, "OMG! Thank you so much!" I hugged it tightly. Namjoon smiled kindly at me.

Namjoon POV
I was glad to see that he was enjoying the present that I bought him. I wasn't sure that he would have the same taste as when were kids. And I had spent hours on that line waiting for it. "Wow, thanks what is this for anyways?" He asked me his eyes twinkling with excitement.

I looked at him smiling, "Remember your last birthday, I was supposed to give it to you, but you know," I looked up, "I left." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously and turned around. Jin's eyes widen from shock, "You still remember!" I gleaned, "of course I remember." He smiled at me, and the hugged me tightly, "Don't leave me ever again."
★★★
A/N: The next chapter will be the last chapter, please don't be mad at me, thank you for all you support! And please do look forward to it.

[Edited]