¢н.5

I awoke my cheeks wet, I never knew why I was always so selfish, why. Sometimes I can't stand it myself either. I loved him, but as soon as the offer came I left him all alone. I hated that of myself, why must I do this and lose everything about me. I didn't like loosing people or anything as a matter of fact.

Yoongi came into the room, "Have you seen Jimin?" He asked as I smirked slightly. "Probably busy flirting with someone." I said plainly. He smiled lazily at me, "Your probably right, but I hope he's gone for some other reason." He winked at the then then left the room. Yup, it was definitely Yoongi's birthday. I sighed and the slowly left the room. If that was the case then Jimin would most likely be buying Yoongi's present, but then again there was still the possibility that he forgot.

Why would I want him to forget? Well the answer is simple, although I do support their relationship, it's been, well to peaceful lately and I wanted some drama. I was tired of crying, so I got up and left looking for some amusement.

I walked around for hours, but then again no one would be at this time of day. Most of the students would be asleep by now. "You son of a bitc-" I walked over to the commotion. There was a huge amount of people surrounding a body that was on the floor. I smiled slightly, there was the action I was looking for. "What are you doing, please just stop," Someone pleaded, "can't you see that he's already badly injured." Taehyung was standing in the middle with his pleading eyes. I've hardly ever seen him unless he was with Jin. Suddenly, my eyes widened with realization.

I pushed people out of the way making them collide into one another and they deserved it. I hated bystanders the most, "what in the world... sorry." I heard someone say. I knew about the rumors that people spread about me, but I wasn't even as powerful as they may think.

"What are you people doing?" I shouted, pulling Taehyung gently out of the way and then punched the guy that was beating the boy. "Hand off," I scowled they panicked and ran away. I guess my reputation did do me some good, "Hey you okay?" I helped Jin get up.

     "Who are you?" Jin asked holding his head obviously in pain. "I'm sure you know me," I smiled brightly at him. Suddenly, his eyes widened from shock, "Please don't hurt me," he held his head.

"I would never do that!" I exclaimed, hurt and offended.

"From what I've heard you would," he replied shaking.

     "I would never hurt you," I took a deep breath, "I've loved you ever since we were children, please forgive me for everything I've done!"

                               ★★★
A/N: Thank you for reading, and as always hope you enjoyed! As always I update every Sunday, don't forget to vote and comment. Love every single one of you, we are about to hit 100+ views, so here's a kookie for all of you!

Who doesn't like Kookie?