ℂℋ.3

Wow, that was all that was going through Jin's head at the current moment. First, he gets beaten the crap out of him and no one saves him. Then, a random dude tells him that he was safe with him. Then, he just leaves him there alone.

Tears rolled down his cheeks just as the door slowly opened. "Hey you okay?" The male asked, his voice softened dramatically. He wiped away the tears with his bare hands. "Your okay now, no ones going to hurt you." The tears continued to fall with no sign of stopping, "I'll protect you, I promise." The other male pulled Jin into a tight embrace. And once again he could feel his tears staining the mans shirt, but he didn't care anymore. Why, why, why does it have to be me? Jin questioned in agony.

Namjoon POV
I stood there in shock as the tears began streaming down his face. This was new, I'd imagined him as someone  who was strong and could face everything alone, but now that I looked closer to him I cold see how small and frail he really was. I pulled him into an embrace drawing circles on his back to calm him down. I had always wished to never see him break down like that ever again.

Ever since we were young we would play and fool around with one another. It was just something about Jin that had captured my eye. Maybe it was the way he talked, or the way he laughed, or his awkward jokes, I didn't know. All I knew was that Seokjin was special.

Suddenly Jin pulled away, "T-thanks," he muttered under his breath. This wasn't the Jin I knew it was as if something was off, horribly off. I had found him laying on the ground of the laying there lifeless and cold. His face was still as beautiful as I remember.

Suddenly, Jin pulled away from me, "Who are you?" He asked with cold eyes.

★★★
A/N: An early update! Sorry I don't think I'll be able to update this Sunday so enjoy this chapter and I'll try my hardest to update this Sunday! Don't forget to vote and comment, love you!
Idk what to put here...
Getting(trying to) into kdrama. Please leave suggestions below...

[Edited]