Trapped Part 2

Nik screams and Mary runs at her. She screams again but this time because she slipped on blood and fell getting it all over the side of her pants. She jumped up and ran back to where Noodles locker was but remembered that the gate was closed. Mary got closer and closer as Nik climbed over the lockers with Mary clawing at them under her. "Ahh!" she screams as she tried to turn around and her head fell within Mary's grasp. She moved back before the sick girl could get to her. She fell off the other side of the lockers and looked forward to see cold dead eyes staring at her. Nik tore her now blood covered jacket on the floor and noticed the blood in her hair. She wimpered while tears flowed down her face as she ran away from the body and around the side towards another set of lockers. She wasn't paying attention and ran into someone and screamed. "Shh shh hey it's me. I got you, I got you. What happened?" they asked. "Is that your blood?" Nik was breathing heavily. "No. Zoey's." she said and Noodle hugged her close. "We have to go."

"What exactly do you know about me?" Violet asked Barrett who rolled his eyes. "Can this wait? I'd like to die with a clean conscience." Violet looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Good luck with that." she said. "Look, we all have files about us." he said shrugging. "You looked at my files?" Violet questioned glaring at him.

Nik and Noodle ran out of the locker room locking the door behind him. "Noodle!" thy heard and turned to find Leshean. He and Noodle bro hugged. "Y'all seen Zoey?" he asked and Nik looked down making the blood in her hair visible to Her brother. "Is she bit!?!?!" he asked and Noodle shook his head. "No."
"What happened to her hair?" he asked. "That's not my blood." she said still crying. "Oh my god Zoey." Leshean said quickly. Nik started crying harder. "It's okay.
It's okay." Noodle said pulling her into a hug. "You did this! It was your stupid yelling that got Mary's attention!" Leshean yelled running at Noodle and Nik. Noodle stood protectively in front of his girlfriend. "Calm down man! Its no one's fault and if it was it doesn't matter anymore. She's gone." Leshean ran away not wanting them to see him cry.

"Will you please, please stop talking?" Barrett asked Violet annoyed. "Will you just tell me what you know?" she retorted. "Look, we've all done things we shouldn't. Sometimes they land us in detention. Sometimes they should land us in jail." he said.
"I've never been to jail." Violet said back. "Lucky you, thief." he replied. "Look, whatever you found out, it's not what you think." she said.

"Zoey's dead."
"Mary's still loose."
"We tried."
"Where?"
"The gym lockers, three minutes ago."
"Crap. Where's Grover?"

"Let's consider the calculus." Barrett said as they all of them stood outside of a gated off area Grover had managed to trap Mary in. "Calculus? That thing killed Zoey." Leshean yelled.
"It ripped her up and it drank her blood." he added. "It has to die." someone else agreed. Nik silently did to. "I'll do it." Barrett said. "No, no, no! You are not killing her. That is my sister in there." he tried to reason. Nik got mad. "That thing? It killed Zoey and I got to watch it eat her!" she yelled with more tears of pure terror forming in her eyes. Noodle put his arms around her And his face in the crook of her neck trying to calm her down.
"That thing is Mary Jones. She loves Harry Potter, and she's afraid of heights, and I swear to you she's still in there somewhere." Grover said desperately tryin to persuade the others. "Look at her. She's suffering." Diesel said.
"For all we know, she could get better, right? They-they all could get better." Natalie added. "I'm not bout to find out." Noodle said with his arms still around Nik.
"Grover has a point. We know very little about this disease.
If we keep this thing alive, we can learn how to defend ourselves." Barrett added. "Don't listen to him." Violet said. "Just Okay, yeah, sure, kill it. We can always find another one later.
How hard can that be?" Barret said. "You lie to us again, I'm gonna kill you both." Leshean said walking away alone.

------------------------------------------------
A/n you're welcome.
: )