Weakness Part 3

Noodle heard Nik scream his name and dropped everything running towards the noise. "Nik!" he yelled back running down a hallway and turning a corner. His eyes flashed red in anger as he saw Barrett with his hands on Nik waist trying to kiss her when she was desperately trying to get away. Noodle ran up behind Barrett and ripped him away from his girlfriend. "Stay away from her!" Noodle said to Barrett throwing him on the ground before punching him multiple time in the face, turning his own knuckles a sickly shade of purple and red. "What the heck dude," they heard and Nik turned on the verge of tears to see Grover come around the corner. "This freaking idiot thinks he can mess with my girl!" Noodle told him shoving Barrett to the floor and standing up walking over to Nik who was looking at Barrett like he might jump up any second and attack her.Noodle wrapped his arms around Nik and She hugged him as a few tears trickled down her face. Grover walked over to them. "Nik are you ok?" he asked and Nik nodded slightly. "He didn't...do anything did he" Noodle asked clenching his bloody fist. Nik shook her head. "No...but I think he was going to." Noodle looked like he was ready to punch something so Nik placed her hand lightly on his arm. He looked down at her and she gave him a pleading look. Noodle sighed. "Hey Grover, deal with him when he wakes up will ya?" he asked and Grover nodded. "Gladly" he said glaring at the guy on the ground. Noodle and Nik walked back over to the room Leshean was in.

"LeSean? Hey, wake up.
Hey, hey, Leahean? Leahean wake up! Somebody help! Hey please" Noodle cried out as Nik sat down next t his best friend unsuccessfully trying to wake him up. "What's wrong?" Nik heard but she wasn't paying attention to who it was. "He's not waking up. LeSean?" Noodle asked. "LeSean, come on." Nik said. "Wake up."
"What's happening?" the others came in. "He's going into a coma, which is what happens." Natalie trailed off. "Near the end." Noodle said. "It's what happens near the end. Say it." He said. "Hey calm down" Nik said hugging him and trying to comfort him. "I'm sorry." Natlie said "I really am."

"I-Lyle's mom had diabetes. Lost her foot." Diesel said as he had broken away from the group surrounding Leshean with Natalie. "Sounds awful." she replied. "You knew him a long time?" she asked and he nodded. "Yeah, since we were seven. His dad used to work at my dad's garage." he said.
"Your dad-I can't even picture Lyle as a kid." she said laughing. Diesel chuckled. "Yeah, he was a little brat." he added.

Nik walked aimlessly down halls trying to find insulin when she heard diesels voice. "Oh, and the girl who was into, uh, unicorns likes vodka." oh God I'm going crazy. "Hey!" Nik heard and she turned to see Grover running down the hall then slowing to a stop as he reached her. "Are you ok?" he asked and Nik shrugged. "Fine...I guess." Nik looked down guilty. "If we don't tell Noodle what happened and he finds out..." Nik started referring to their kiss. "Hey listen. No one knows we kissed. No one was down there. Everythings fine. Were cool right?" Grover said brushing her worries off before asking the question at the end. "Of course. I gotta go. See you later." Nik and Grover split from their secret conversation that they hadn't known someone had been listening too.