Chapter 5

Picture Of Jacob^^
----------------------------------------------
I woke up and looked around, yawning.
"We're almost home." Damon said. I nodded and leaned my head on the window, thinking of what I was just told.
"Hey Damon." I said, turning to him.
"Yes?"
"Are you going to leave now?" I asked quietly.
"Of course not Princess. You're stuck with me." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"We're here." Damon said. I looked up and my jaw dropped. This place was three times the size of my pack house.
"Is this where we stay?" I asked.
"No." He chuckled. "We stay over there. This is the pack house." He pointed towards the left and there was a house about half the size of the pack house.
"Oh." I muttered, leaping out of the truck. I grabbed my bags and walked up the path to his house.
He opened the door and I walked in. It was so empty. There were no pictures or decorations.
"Where's all the pictures?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and walked forward. "Sorry." I said.
"Don't be sorry. I'll explain one day." He said. I nodded and followed him upstairs. He opened the door to a room that was all white with a bed, a dresser, and a TV.
"Am I staying in a guest room?" I questioned.
"No. This is my room." He said.
"Oh. Okay." I said, looking around. It was so plain. I'd have to change that.
"Hey Reagan." I looked towards him. "I have to go check on the pack things. I'm having Jacob come give you a tour of the land. He's my beta." He said. I nodded and put my bag with clothes on the bed, opening it up. I pulled out a white short sleeved shirt and slipped it on as the door shut. I grabbed my white converse and slipped them on, going downstairs. I walked around the house, exploring the bland and boring halls until I heard someone knock. I walked to the door and opened it, coming face to face with a tall, blonde hair, brown eyed boy.
"I'm Jacob." He said, smiling. I smiled back and nodded.
"I'm Reagan." I said. He nodded and turned around.
"Let's go!" He shouted. I giggled at his enthusiasm and ran after him.

We had walked around the entire pack grounds and it had begun to get dark.
"Let's go back." He said, gesturing for me to follow.
"Okay." I said, following him.
"It's right around the corner here Luna." He said.
"Call me Reagan." I said. He chuckled and nodded his head.
"Alright lu- I mean Reagan." I laughed and walked up the porch stairs.
"Thank you Jacob." I smiled. "I had fun." He nodded and turned around, walking down the steps. I opened the door and went inside, walking up the steps. I opened the door to our room and looked around. Damon wasn't home yet. I sighed and went to my bag, pulling out my shorts and tank top. I changed quickly and went back downstairs.
"There's no food in this fridge." I muttered to myself. Why is there no food. I opened the cabinets and found the same thing. Nothing. I sighed and went back upstairs. I put on my black sweatpants and went into the closet. I looked around and grabbed a red sweatshirt that smelled like Damon. I put on my black boots. I looked out of the window and saw two cars in the driveway. A white truck along with his normal black one. I went downstairs and searched the drawers for keys.
"If I were keys where would I be." I muttered. I opened a drawer and saw them. I grabbed a set and a piece of paper and pen. I wrote down where I was going and stuck it on the counter, walking out the front door. I clicked the unlock button and saw the white truck flash. I went over and opened the driver side door, taking a deep breath and jumping in.
I situated myself and started the truck, heading to the store.
When I got there I parked and went inside. There was only a few people shopping and two cashiers. I grabbed a basket and picked out some cereal, cheese, peanut butter, bread, jelly, and lemonade.
When I got to the counter the cashier smiled at me and nodded.
"Hello." I said quietly. I didn't know how to act because I don't like being alone in these situations.
She finished scanning things and I pulled out my wallet, handing her the cash and grabbing my bags. I quickly headed out to the truck and jumped in starting the truck and heading home.
As I drove I began to think how weird it was. It was my first day here and it already felt like home. I liked it here.
The buzzing of my phone brought me out of my thought. I reached in my pocket and answered, putting it on speaker.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Reagan!" Damon yelled through the phone. "Where are you?" He asked frantically.
"I'm like two minutes from the house." I said. "Why?"
"Because. There was a rogue spitting in town. I didn't know if you were okay." He said.
"I'm okay. I'll be home in a minu- Damonnnn!" I yelled as I saw a wolf standing in the middle of the road. I jerked the wheel to the side and slammed on the breaks.
"Reagan! What is it!" He shouted. I heard a door slam open on his end and I knew he was coming.
"There's a wolf. It's just standing there, staring at me." I whispered. "Damon. I don't know what to do."
"Stay in the care Reagan. I'm coming to get you." He said. "I'll be there any second."
"It's walking towards the car!" I yelled. "Oh my god Damon!"
"Lock the doors Reagan! I just turned the corner! I see you!" He said.
I made sure the doors were locked and sank down in my seat.
"Just stay put." He said before the phone went dead. I hung up and put my phone down on the seat, watching as Damon shifted into his wolf and barreled towards the rogue. I shrieked when I noticed how close it had come to the truck. I closed my eyes as he made contact with the wolf, sending it flying. He stalked over to the wolf and stepped on it's neck, killing it. I unlocked the door and climbed out of the truck, running towards him.
"Damon!" I yelled. Throwing my hands up as two wolves ran out of the forest. He turned and jumped in front of me. I tried using my powers but I couldn't. I didn't know how. I looked at my hands as tears fell down my face. I'm useless to him. Damon snarled at the wolves and shifted, slipping his shorts on.
"What are you doing in my land." He growled as the rogues shifted.
"Her." One of them stepped forward, pointing at me. Damon growled and grabbed my hand.
"Mine." He snarled. The rogue shook his head and snickered.
"The boss wants her. And the boss gets what he wants." He chuckled. Damon growled and stepped forward, snapping the rogues neck.
I gasped and stepped backwards. He turned to the other rogue and punched him. The rogue fell to the ground and Jacob came out of no where with some other dude, dragging him away.
"I'm sorry princess." He whispered, turning around and pulling me to him. "I'm so sorry." He buried his face into my neck and I shook my head.
"Don't apologize. You saved me. You're my hero." I whispered.
He nodded and pulled away, leading me to the truck. He hopped into the drivers seat and lifted me up, putting me on his lap.
"This is dangerous." I pointed out.
"I need you near me." He said. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled softly, leaning my head on his shoulder as he drove home.
He picked me up and grabbed my grocery bags along with my phone, carrying me inside.
He dropped the groceries in the kitchen and carried me upstairs.
"Let's just go to sleep Princess." He said, laying me in bed and crawling in next to me. I nodded and snuggled up to him.
"Goodnight Damon." I whispered.
"Goodnight Princess."