Chapter 8

Reagan's POV
I woke up and looked around. My head was throbbing and my entire body was sore.
I stood up slowly and walked to the bars. I was in some sort of a cell. There was a small window, a beaten up mattress and a very small blanket in the ground. I looked down and I wa still wearing the dress. It wasn't as white anymore, but at least the zipper was zipped up now.
"Look who's awake!" I heard the voice from earlier yell. I growled and backed up.
"Leave me alone!" I croaked.
"Wish I could sweetheart. But you see, it's story time!" He said, unlocking the cell door. He grabbed my arm and led me down the halls into a room with two chairs and a table.
"Sit." He said, not giving me much of a choice. I sat down and looked at him. He had Damon's eyes and the face structure similar to Damon's. I cocked my head to the side, studying this man and wondering why he looked so much like Damon.
"I'm your mates brother." He chuckled lowly.
"He never told me about you." I said.
"He doesn't tell many people about me." He said, shaking his head. "You see, I'm the disappointment of the family, I always have been and I always will be. An incident happened with our parents a few years ago and I was blamed. I was kicked out of the pack, forced to go rogue. I found my mate and I decided to go ask my brother to take me back in. But as soon as I stepped foot on his territory his warriors chased me and my mate. Then, the beta caught up. He leaped for me, but instead ending up on top of my mate. The impact killed her. I ran off of the territory and looked back. She was dead. They had killed my mate, my other half." By this time he was yelling as tears ran down his face.
"I still don't know what this has to do with me!" I shouted at him.
"Well you see, sweetheart. I'm not going to kill you yet. But, I am going to break you down so that you can't be built back up." He said, smiling sinisterly. I growled at him as he chuckled.
"He took everything from me!" He shouted. "Now, I'll take everything from him." He said, walking across the room to a tray I hadn't realized was there.
He came back over holding a small knife and laughed as I tried to escape.
He grabbed my arms and strapped them down. I screamed as he brought the blade to my skin, continuously taking the knife and swiping it across my arms.
"Oh look. There's already some scars there!" He laughed. "Looks like someone had some personal issues. Well, lets see if we can cover the old scars with new ones!"
"I'll kill you!" I yelled, struggling against the restraints.
He put the knife to my skin again and began to drag it across my arm slowly. I screamed as I felt a rush of energy go through me. The knife was thrown out of his hand and across the room. He looked at me with shock in his eyes.
"What the hell." He muttered. I ripped my arms out of the restraints and jumped up. He backed up a few steps and I growled at him.
"Leave me and Damon alone." I snarled. He smiled at me and shifted, lunging for me. I stepped out of the way and held my hand up. I slowly closed my fist and watched him fall to the ground. He howled in pain as I heard one of his legs snap. I opened my hand as he laid there. I went for the door and swung it open only to be met by 7 rogues. The all growled and grabbed my arms. I flung one of them off as I felt something prick my arm. It wasn't long before I became dizzy and everything went black.

Damon's POV
It's been two days since she's been gone. I've tried reaching out to her wolf, but it's as if she doesn't exist. I growled at the thought of my brother having her. He killed our parents, I'm not going to let him do the same to my mate.
"Damon!" Jacob said, running into the room. "We found her!"
"Where?" I growled following him outside and to our trucks.
"He has her in the rogues territory about an hour out." He said. I nodded and jumped into my truck, speeding down the road.
I'm coming Princess. I went through the link, hoping she'd get it.

Reagan's POV
I woke up with a pounding headache again as I looked around. I was back in the same cell as before. I groaned and got up slowly.
I'm coming Princess. Those three words bounced into my mind and I looked around. Damon. He's coming.
"Look who's awake!" I heard his brother yell, coming into view. I growled at him and tried to use my powers, but I couldn't. I looked down at my hand as he laughed at me.
"You see, without connection to your wolf you don't have connection to your powers." He said.
"What did you do?" I growled.
"Just a little bit of wolfsbane. Not enough to kill your wolf, just enough to make her sleepy for a day or so." He chuckled.
"You're a sick minded bastard." I snarled. "When Damon gets here he'll kill you, just like he killed your mate." I smirked as he looked at me with anger evident in his eyes.
"Don't bring up my mate." He growled at me. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down. It won't be long now.