Chapter 11

"But Damon!" I whined, stomping my foot. "I just want the freaking hamster!"
We were sitting on the couch with my family, watching TV.
"Look. You can't have the hamster!" He said, shaking his head. I crossed my arms and stared at the TV. There was a commercial with a hamster, it was so cute. I sighed loudly and groaned. He chuckled and shook his head as I laid across his lap.
"Well we should go pack." My mom said suddenly, standing up. "We have to leave soon." I nodded sadly and she smiled softly at me.
"I'll miss you guys." I sighed.
"We aren't leaving yet sweetie. Don't look so sad." My dad said, taking my moms hand as she led him upstairs with Jeremiah following them.

"I don't want them to leave, Damon." I said quietly as tears started to form in my eyes.
"I'm sorry Princess." He said, looking down at me with a frown.
I sat up and leaned my head on his shoulder. He sighed and kissed the top of my head.
"They'll be back to visit." He said.
"I know." I smiled at him, going to kiss his cheek. He turned his head at the last moment and caught my lips in his. He kissed me and I pulled away, smiling like an idiot. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Bye mom. Bye dad." I said, hugging them. "I love you guys.
"Bye Ray!!" Jeremiah yelled, jumping into my arms. I winced at his weight against my arms, but smiled and kissed his cheek.
"I love you Jer. Be good, alright? Ok lads you soon." I said.
"I love you too." He said, jumping out of my arms and running to the car where my parents were waiting.
I watched them drive away and sighed loudly.
"They're gone." I said to Damon. He pulled me to him and hugged me.
"They'll be back Princess." He said.
I nodded and leaned into him.
"Let's go to bed." He said. I squealed pand wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up.
He carried me up the stairs and threw me on the bed as I laughed.
He climbed in bed and hovered over top of me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to me. He kissed me gently at first, but it soon turned into something more. It turned into something more hunger filled and aggressive.
"Damon." I whispered, pulling away. He looked at me and shook his head.
"I'm sorry." He said quietly, moving to get up. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"Mark me." I said. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes.
"Are you sure Princess? I don't want you to think you have to do this." He said nervously.
"Damon. I'm in love with you. I want to be yours forever. Mark me. Please." I said. He smiled and kissed me.
"I love you too." He said before he began to kiss down my jaw.
Once he reached the spot he would mark me he looked up to me one last time. I nodded and he extended his canines, puncturing my skin. I gasped as pain spread through out my neck, but the pain soon turned to please and I moaned. He pulled away and looked at me.
"Your turn." He said quietly.
I moved so that I was on top of him.
Once I found the spot I'd mark him I sunk my teeth in, wincing as I heard him whimper. He soon moaned loudly and I smiled, pulling my teeth out.
"I love you Damon." I said, laying in his arms.
"I love you too Raegan." He said, missing me one more time before we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and looked around. Damon wasn't in bed. I slowly got up and went into the bathroom. I pulled my hair out of the way and smiled. It was a gold crown with Damon's initials. The crown indicated we were the Queen and King.
I walked out of the bathroom and went into the closet. I slid into my black sweatpants and white tank top, going downstairs.
I grabbed a pop tart and went into the living room, pulling my phone out.
I was scrolling through Instagram when my phone rang.
"Hello?" I answered nervously.
"Sweet Reagan." I heard the voice through the phone.
"Just leave me alone!" I yelled into the phone. "Please, just stop."
"I'll stop when you are by my side, where you rightfully belong." He chuckled.
"I'm not your mate!" I shouted. "I'm Damons!"
He growled at this and I heard a loud crashing noise.
"He's going to pay for that one." He said lowly.
"You bastard!" I yelled, jumping up as I heard a loud scream. "He's my baby brother. I'll kill you." I growled.
"Ray!" I heard Jeremiah yell in the background. "Help me please!"
"I'm coming Jer!" I yelled.
"We'll see about that." The rogue chucked before hanging up.

"Mom!" I yelled as she picked up the phone.
"Reagan!" She cried. "He's gone! Jeremiahs gone!"
"I know mom. I know. The rogue who keeps calling me has him." I sobbed as I ran out of the house. "I'm sorry mom. I'm going to find him. I'm so sorry." I said as I hung up and ran into the pack house.
"I need Damon!" I cried.
"Princess?" He said, running down the steps. "What's wrong?" He asked as I threw myself into his arms.
"They have him. They took Jeremiah!" I sobbed into his shoulder.
"What?" He boomed.
"The rogue called me. And he got mad and I heard Jeremiah scream. And he called my name and asked for help." I cried.
"Hey. It's okay. Come on." He said, picking me up and carrying me to his office. "We're going to find him baby. Don't cry. Please don't cry." He said, wiping my tears away. I sniffled, burying my face into his chest as the door opened and the warriors walked in, gathering around the desk.