Chapter 22

My mom greeted me at the door and opened her arms. I collapsed into them and cried.
"Come on Hun." She whispered, taking my bag and walking upstairs to my room with me.

After I explained everything she shook her head and hugged me.
"Boys make stupid mistakes. You just have to wait. He'll come around on a few days. And he'll show up at our doorstep begging you to come home. I believe he loves you very much, he's just confused. Everything with his brother has his emotions and wolf all over the place." She said. I nodded and wiped the tears off my face.
"Thank you." I said.
"For what?" She asked
"Letting me come home." I said, looking down at the floor.
"Sweetie. This will always be your home as well as it is mine." She said, kidding my forehead. I nodded and hugged her tightly.
"Now, lets go get some food. I'm starving." She said, running for the door. I giggled and ran after her.

My dad and Jeremiah came home shortly after with their own dinner as I ate mac and cheese with my mom.
We were all currently sitting in an ice cream parlor waiting for our ice cream.
"Here you all go." The waitress said, smiling as she put the tray with our ice cream on it down.
"Thank you." I said, as she walked away.
"So how long do you plan on being home?" My dad asked.
"I'm not sure." I said, shrugging my shoulders. He nodded and Jeremiah smiled.
"Hopefully forever." He said hopefully. I laughed and nodded.
"Maybe Jer, maybe." I said, secretly hoping it wouldn't be forever.

After we all ate our ice cream we went home and I went upstairs. I put on my shorts and a tank top before going into Jeremiah's room.
"Goodnight buddy." I said, Tucking him in. He yawned and smiled.
"Goodnight Ray." He mumbled.

I went downstairs and walked out front, running to the woods.
I kept running until I reached my old spot. I stopped and sat down on the log, looking out at the water.
This was the place I first used my power. The place I learned I was the Queen of Wolves.
I stared at the water before slowly raising my hand up. I smiled as the water began to rise with my hand. I'd been practicing my powers in secret for awhile. I closed my hand and watched the water form into a ball before turning into vapor.
"That was so cool." I yelped and jumped up, quickly spinning around.
"Who the elk are you?" I yelled, coming face to face with a boy looking about my age.
"Really Ray?" He said. "It's been that long?"
I stopped and looked at him closer.
"Andrew!" I yelled, jumping onto him. "I missed you!"
"Really? I could've never guessed." He chuckled, catching me.
I smiled and backed away from him.
"So what brings you back home?" He asked.
" oh." I said, looking at the ground. "Damon."
"What did he do?" He asked angrily.
I shrugged my shoulders as I felt my chest tighten and tears began to form in my eyes.
"Come here." He said, sitting down and pulling me with him.
I leaned against him as the tears leaked from my eyes.
"He's just being a stupid boy." I muttered before explaining what happened.
"What a fucking asshole." Andrew growled when I finished telling him what happened. I nodded and wiped my face.
"Wanna go back?" I asked, standing up. He nodded and stood up.
"I'll race ya!" I yelled, already running into the woods.

2 Weeks Later
I sitting in the living room with Andrew, watching The Lion King when I heard a knock on the door. Andrew had been trying to cheer me up these past two weeks. I thought Damon would've come by now. I jumped up and ran to the door.
I flung the door open and my smile dropped.
"Oh." I said. "Hi Aunt Carmine."
She scowled and brushed past me.
"Andrew!" She called. I rolled my eyes and followed her into the living room. She's always been this way towards me, its because I'm different.
"What?" Andrew said, standing up.
"Why are you here? With her?" She asked, motioning to me.
"Oh I don't know." He said. "Maybe because she's family. Or because I'm 18 and can do whatever the hell I want."
"I'm your mother." She said angrily. "Don't talk to me that way."
"I'll stop talking to you like this when you stop looking at Reagan like that." He growled. She growled back and turned around.
"She isn't family." She said before glaring at me and walking out.
"Bitch." Andrew muttered. I nodded and sat back down.
Ever since I was born everyone knew I was different. Carmine looked at it as I had cursed the family, that I was only going to bring death to everyone.
My aunt Jacklen and Uncle Jaylen are the same way. My mom and dad haven't talked to them in years. But Carmine still lives on our land so they only speak with her about pack things.
"You're my family," Andrew said quietly. "And that's good enough for me."
I smiled at him and nodded.
"You'll always be my favorite cousin." I giggled.
"I better be." He chuckled.

We put in another movie and just when I went to hit play I heard another knock at the door.
"Will you go get that please." I groaned.
Andrew nodded and got up, walking to the door.
I sat there in silence, trying to hear who it was, when I heard Andrew yell and then another male voice yell back.
I jumped up and ran to the door just in time to see a very pissed off Andrew hit an equally pissed off Damon in the face.
"Andrew!" I shrieked, running in between them. I grabbed Damon's hand and pulled him inside.
"Fuck.  He's got a hard face." Andrew groaned, shaking his hand. I giggled and shook my head.
"This is why we don't hit people sweetie." I said. He rolled his eyes and walked upstairs, I'm guessing to look for a first aid kit for himself.
"Dumbass." I mumbled.
"Who's that?" Damon asked quietly.
"My cousin." I said, making him sit on a stool as I grabbed a wet towel.
"Sit still." I mumbled, wiping the blood off of his lip. He flinched back and I shook my head.
"Sissy." I said, trying not to laugh at him. He sighed and closed his eyes.
"If doesn't even hurt that bad. Don't worry." He said.
"Just please let me take care of you." I whispered. He nodded and sat quietly until I was finished.
"Why are you here?" I asked, backing away after I was done.
"For you." He said, looking at me with tears in his eyes. "Please Princess. Come home."
"Why should I?" I asked, fighting back my own tears.
"I miss you. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He whispered. "I made a mistake. A big one. And I'll forever regret it. I know I just left. I didn't know what else to do. I was mad. But not at you, at myself. For everything I had said to you. The way I said it to you. But most importantly the way I made you feel. It wasn't right. I should've apologized sooner. But it when happened I was scared to go home. I was scared you'd leave me. So instead I left. And it wasn't right. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me."
"Things need to be different." I said, wiping the tears that managed to escape my eyes. "We can't keep having these arguments." He nodded and stood up.
"Whatever you want princess. Anything to have you back." He said. I nodded and let him pull me closer.
"I love you always." He said.
"I love you forever." I said, kissing him.
----------------------------------------------
Andrews Back!!
Carmines kind of turned into a bitch :| but Damon is back too!
What do you guys think of his apology?
I'm sorry for filler chapter, school is over soon so we had so many tests :/
But My Last Day Is June 1st!
I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, even though this one is a little sucky.
I Love You All So Much!!!
Until Next Time,
❤️🥃"Did He Miss You Enough To Drink? Or Did He Drink Enough To Miss You?"🥃❤️
-Allenah<3